I TOLD YOU SO!!

Just the Facts

This place is titled... "SCIENCE" Forums????

Really?

This forum is a sad and shameful example of Ignorance On Display.

Along with a Nazi syndrome power trip on censorship. This place is a JOKE.

Your refusal to be told you’re WRONG is Pathetic.

If you have serious doubts about electricity… go stick your finger in a light socket.

WHY…WHY WHY…would anyone exclude something that RULES on planet earth.

WHY…WHY… WHY…would anyone think that electricity doesn’t exist throughout the entire universe.

Does Earth have some kind of special unique physics? NO. The Einstein crowd has that covered.

I will leave you silly buffoons to your follies in virtual reality.

I’ll go chat with the REAL intelligent folks at the Thunderbolts forum site. I DARE any of you Nit Wits to go there for a schooling.

Where Knowledge Is Paramount. Truth is a Principle.

And Open debate is encouraged. Not stomped into a Black hole.

You guys are Hopeless Fools in my humble analysis.

I have met Mules with more commonsense than anything I see from you AstroNurds.

Einstein was an IDIOT FOOL. But he sure fooled you guys. TOO FUNNY!!

All your abstract math equations add up to STUPIDITY

There is apparently No Credible Intelligent life at this place. I'm Out Of Here.

Remember where you heard it.. I TOLD YOU SO!!

Good Day

Shouting a lot and saying various physicists are idiots will not convince us.

Indeed may of us are educated to PhD.

Anyway another unsatisfied customer...

Is this thread proof of Godwin's law, or at least some variant of it? "If you invoke accepted physics theories when in internet chat room/forum you will eventually be called a nazi ".

What is Thunderbolts by the way?

You're going to ruin it for me. As long as people think GPS works, I have a job. Good thing they don't know it's all a big scam!

"Sure" GPS is Daaa? And there's nothin' wrong with having a different slant on things, but sadly; this guy is a basket case. Edited by rigney

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education"

-Albert Einstein.

I'm sorry to offend anyone but...Albert Einstein was simply Wrong.

After you realize this.. he appears to be a complete delusional fool.

Forget that so called education you think you got.. it was a waste of time and money.

It was the equivalent to learning all the details of the life of Superman. What value does that offer.

If anyone here has a genuine interest in LEARNING.. go learn from these guys. They got it right.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/index.php

Why are his 'delusions' so accurate? Perhaps you'd like to post in this thread your derivation of time dilation using the Electric Universe model. In case you didn't know, time dilation is not only a prediction of relativity, but it is also an observed fact.

Edited by ydoaPs

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education"

-Albert Einstein.

Forget that so called education you think you got.. it was a waste of time and money.

It was the equivalent to learning all the details of the life of Superman. What value does that offer.

If anyone here has a genuine interest in LEARNING.. go learn from these guys. They got it right.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/index.php

I thought you left.

You said this place was a joke and that we were buffoons, nit wits, and hopeless fools. So then why are you here?

You obviously have some agenda other than discussing science. Why don't you just get on with it and tell us what that agenda is?

Is it that you think it is fun disrupting other people's discussions? Do you enjoy insulting people anonymously?

Are you trying to increase the revenue at Thunderbolts? What? Just freakin tell us already and quit playing with yourself.

You're embarrassing yourself and it's uncomfortable having to witness it.

Edited by zapatos