why aliens not contacting us properly

woleez

Random, I think you need to preface your comment with the phrase "To the best of our knowledge" when talking about the distances and energy requirements.

As we currently understand the Universe some things are either very difficult or apparently impossible, but it may be that others who have had longer to study it understand the Universe quite a bit better than we do. ;)

Now it's been established fact that UFO sighting since 1940s, now its over 70 years worldwide reporting of UFO sight seeing.

Just wondering if they are really intelligent life forms from deep space, what taking them so long before them finally appear like regular visiting aliens before masses of people and on national TV?

Why they just showing us glimpse of their flying machines some times beams of lights and then disappear in vastness of universe.

I am not skeptic, but at same time i know its logical to believe on fact if we humans could evolve on earth, then there are millions of possible planets even in our milky way that could sustain intelligent life.

but mother of all questions ::: what taking them over 70 years before they finally present themselves as regular normal appearance in front of masses.

Any ideas???

Also i have a question if some one answers it with serious attitude.

Is that possible for us a period of 100 years could be a very short time period from visitors from outer space or from other dimensions?

I mean to say for them its just couple of weeks since they start visiting earth and for us it's over 70 years?

If any one could answer it with some scientific theory I will appreciate.

chao

The time involved for us to get outside of the outer reaches of our solar system is monumental in our timeline of life. To be off galaxy hopping is even more impossible for us. We don't have ways to fuel that voyage , even with slingshot travel , as is used by unmanned probes into space currently. UFO means unidentified , it doesn't mean alien. We often associate it with that though. That's my understanding of things, although it might be flawed.

For example, if you looked at the logistics of having enough food on board to keep generations of people alive as well. There are so many technical issues to overcome. Admittedly , I am comparing human limitations. If Aliens could get here... then they have achieved time travel IMO. Simply because of the time involved, to travel the distances required is phenomenal.

Edited by Jasper

Consider this, The alien life form's are not on the same life time scale as we are. We expire at 100 at best what if they expire at a rate of a tortus or longer? The fuel needed is a big issue of course but impossible? I think not at all. Food supply could be many options. So i dont think an infinite amount of galaxys planets etc.. And we are (intellegent) for all we know were in a fish bowl! Ants dont know there ant's.

Consider this, The alien life form's are not on the same life time scale as we are. We expire at 100 at best what if they expire at a rate of a tortus or longer? The fuel needed is a big issue of course but impossible? I think not at all. Food supply could be many options. So i dont think an infinite amount of galaxys planets etc.. And we are (intellegent) for all we know were in a fish bowl! Ants dont know there ant's.

One thing though... we are listening "always" but not simultaneously at all reaches out to the CMBR. We're likewise making noises all of the time with our emitted radiowaves. No one has spoken back to us or indeed we haven't received an ancient transmission either. So ... I am guessing reasonably ..that if they're out there... then they have either come and gone....or we haven't been looking in the right areas of space. If we recieved radio waves that were from intelligent life ...then ... it would be continual. For example , if it is from a planet like ours , I reckon. This is because using "us" as an example , we are pumping out radiowaves all of the time. A colonised planet would as well. It would be noisy.

If they have come and gone then we would be able to hear them because we can hear the CMBR which is looking into the past events. Which is the furtherst we can know about currently.

Edited by Jasper

IMO, The technology we are using is no were sufficient enough to reach. And if the radio transmissions were being herd who would tell us? well according to the disclosure project hundreds of people who were high ranking officers etc have been making contact for years. So what proof is needed? The proof of the people. But to many reasons differ the national goverment from stating so.

IMO, The technology we are using is no were sufficient enough to reach. And if the radio transmissions were being herd who would tell us? well according to the disclosure project hundreds of people who were high ranking officers etc have been making contact for years. So what proof is needed? The proof of the people. But to many reasons differ the national goverment from stating so.

You might be interested to know they are building a series of many dishes in Central Australia. The reason for this , is to be able to look at large areas of space simulataneously. So, it will be like a fly's eye. You might already know about it.

The radiowaves just keep travelling . So we should be able to pick something up when it reaches us.