100,000 posts

Dave

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno what others think of the SF or SFN thing?...

I prefer SFN

for me "s f" means San Francisco or SciFi and it doesnt work as

a replacement for SFN

What do others think about celebrating 100K day with a bunch of

new bubbles---to be used on that day only?

Way to make the day special. Mardi Gras idea.

gotta say man, NICE job on the mouse pad design. (I'd buy one in a second) I like the SFN one better. I like the idea of some new bubbles. I think we should introduce some new features that have never been here. Like an arcade, or something competitive (other than the top poster- no one will ever top Sayo :) ) or color schemes or something where you can personalize. Just a thought :)

I dont have Quake 2...is it good? Where and should I get it?

the SFN logo is cool, if you have a spare second maybe change the N to look like an N and not a lower case n... it should be a upper-case N

n --> N

!!! :D soz, it just looks a bit wierd at the moment!

quake (as with all computer games) either buy it in a shop or download it from an illegal download site.

i think that colour schemes it quite easy but not really most needed (or should i say wanted) feature...

apparently there used to be an arcade (before my time) and it sounded really cool and so im suggesting it is brought back.

can anyone tell me why it went in the first place?

Character - cartman
corner_tl.gif corner_tr.gif
tail.gif
yeah man, we rock!
corner_bl.gif corner_br.gif

i dont think that they are that necesary and only still dont apply to all threads anyway (ie. you can only use em in GD and here - i think, not in the main sections anyway).

whereas other suggestions would be applicable to all areas (themes) or always there for fun and amusement and some light competition (arcade area).

how easy would it be to re-install the arcade?

also why was it taken down, as far as i can see it would only be good, although i trust your decesions so am asking as to why it was taken down in the first place?