Poll Finds Majority Of Male Voters Would Have Elected Naked Woman

Moontanman

Poll Finds Majority Of Male Voters Would Have Elected Naked Woman

WASHINGTON—A CNN/Gallup Poll released Monday revealed that a vast majority of registered male voters would have strongly supported a naked woman in the 2010 midterm elections.

Respondents also requested a longer, hard-copy version of the poll be sent to their home addresses.

The online survey found that regardless of political philosophy or party affiliation, 85 percent of American men in every ethnic, age, and socioeconomic group consistently chose a completely nude woman over a Democratic, Republican, or independent candidate.

"Male voters from 18 to 85 were shown pictures of the candidates running in the midterms elections and then a picture of a naked lady," head pollster Gerald Walton said. "Across the board, they favored the naked lady."

Edited by Cap'n Refsmmat
remove NSFW photo - see rule 6

Meh. All the poll proves is that male voters from 18 to 85 would rather look at naked women than politicians.

Our Prime Minister. (Either the new one or the old one, your choice)

97e447e6a56f18a22239992c3dbeaaee.jpg

Is the poll result really that surprising? :lol:

Respondents also requested a longer, hard-copy version of the poll be sent to their home addresses.

In a plain, brown wrapping please.

I be sorry for the boobies CR, but I wonder how many people were distracted by the boobies and only read the title, ignored the satire and took the idea seriously...?

What's not to take seriously? I'll bet that if Congress was full of naked women a hell of a lot more people would pay attention to what goes on there. :lol:

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that Cap'n didn't move the boobies to the moderator area before taking them down. It's important that all staff members see such things and properly assess them before they are removed from the board completely. I mean, how will I know what to do next time??