the bible/ "shoo trolls"

Klaplunk

1 First God made heaven & earth 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. 3 And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5

taken from: http://www.bibleontheweb.com/Bible.asp

Ok, I'm not religious, and I'm not asking you to believe or anything like that. It's just a little thing I found out about the bible. A pattern. Get a pen and paper or just open paint; you could probably just picture it in your head.

Begin with "First, God made the heaven the earth."

-This, is represented as one diagonal line, because by existing it already cuts whatever its across into 2 halves - and each point of the line, 1 being first and the other point being God. So using font as an example: / then heaven / earth

Then " 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters."

-This is represented by 2 lines and 1 dotted line. It says the earth is without form and void. So draw a line, down from the point of the first line, the god side of that line; and then he notices the darkness on the FACE of the deep, so go connect it to the other side of the first line. Then the spirit of god, going across the waters, which is clearly the heaven side, so here, as it is 'gods image' put a dotted lin.

Then "And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. "

-This is represented by another dotted line, connecting to the god side,

Then "And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5"

-On this one, go back across the line in the middle, as he is seperating the light from the darkness,

Then "God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day."

-Here, you go back over the dotted lines, making them full lines, then you evolve those lines representing morning and evening and 1 day. In the fassion you would if you were to make a cube, but only those three corners, as the beginning line takes the 4th,

if you want to check out the whole page of genesis, do so;

if you follow that pattern, you'll be amazed at what you see.

One step after the steps I've shown, creates this:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4721/cube1.png

It may have been what the book was based on, or how the first people created it.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

also, please take note that im here to discuss, im not saying this prooves anything. I just thought it was amazing what unfolds, and the times once the obvious images show.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

just to add, the obvious 'fish' and 'cross' in the picture i linked. both representing the book itself xP. Thoughts people, think I could be onto something 'Philosphical' here?

the pic again for reference

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4721/cube1.png

This seems arbitrary. The first line could just as easily be horizontal, or vertical, or at whatever angle you choose; the second step's instructions could easily be inverted, or have the lines going in different directions; the third step's line could be going in any direction; and so on.

Basically, the same reasoning could result in a vastly different image. I could also, of course, make up completely different reasoning and a completely different image but still have it follow Genesis, just by having the lines represent different things.

Also, I don't see an obvious fish or cross, unless you think two lines intersecting makes an excellent cross. (You'd get two lines intersecting no matter what when you start drawing lines, so I'm not surprised.)

No, it doesn't work other ways, only this one. As when God mentions 'it's good', he is seperating whatever the shape is, into two opposites, by existing. It doesn't work with random lines, and it whatever way you place the first line, you wil always get the same result; however he specifically says under and over, and doesn't give a exact direction; so why think there is one? You assume, it doesnt say a direction, so it could be anywhere, rather than "it doesn't say an exact direction, so its probably simple, up, down, left, right.

Also if you do any line you wont get the same effect. I see the Jewish fish quite clearly, and the christian cross. At the moment I'm pretty far down the bible, reading carefully making sure to be doing it correct. At the point where he creates the two big stars, and once he does there are two crosses on the page.

It's not abitory at all.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

at step 26, you get a full star, jewish star, so that's 3 relgious symbols. It also talks about birds and fish in the bible, and once he starts multiplying them he creates more fish symbols in the image.

which made me lol cause that alignment is every 26,000 years.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

it ends up looking like the diagram in my cube progression picture. I think the earth is an unborn star.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

firstgod.png

formandvoiddarknessandf.png

spiritlight.png

sawthatlightwasgood.png

calleddayandnight.png

eveningmorningoneday.png

firminantwaters1.png

THINGS TO NOTICE AT THIS POINT:

1. christiancross.png

2. jewishfish.png

3. pyramidd.png

4. thebird.png

CARRYING ON

calledfirminantheaven.png

earthandseas.png

vegitation.png

lightsinthefirminant.png

twogreatlights.png

fourthday.png

swarmsbirdsfish.png

blessedthem.png

beastsetc.png

mano.png

finalqe.png

Any questions?

I am going to agree with Capn and say that this "pattern" is completely arbitrary, and really has no meaning. Just because you can set up a random set of instructions to create a shape does not mean that there is a true pattern.

The set of instructions is simple.

1. opposites.

That's it. It also shows a Cross, Jewish Star/Fish

What more reasons do I need?

"First, God created the heaven and earth"

The first line, without God, wouldn't exist. Think of "First" as the start of the line, and "God" as the line itself. Then by existing, it creates two opposite sides.

So it falls in perfectly with the first sentence.

This also falls correctly with the Hebrew version.

Simply by choosing to represent different things in the creation story with different symbols -- for example, by placing points for animals, plants, and man and woman when they're created, then drawing connecting lines -- I'm fairly certain I could, say, end up with a picture of an octopus, and thus prove that God loves octopus.

I could also develop a symbology for, say, the book of Job, and end up with a frowny face, thus proving that Job was sad. Is this meaningful?

It doesn't work like that though, because once God says "It was good", he is making sure that it is opposite and has harmony with the rest of the opposites; which it does; and it only works with this method. You can place the 1st line however you want.

It describes: "First, God created the heaven and earth"

Then: "The EARTH was without form and void, and darkness was upon the FACE OF THE DEEP; and the Spirit of God was moving over the FACE OF THE WATERS"

The heaven side obviously contains the waters, so the face of the waters he is moving over is on the heaven side. So it's giving you directions; sure you can choose the directions you like, but the ONLY way it works is if you use this method. The opposites are only truly harmonic if you do it in this manner. If you did an octopus it wouldn't work, and you would be using more than one movement for each action. It describes the whole journey. It would never be 'good' if you did it your way.

You see that he travells back along the line in the middle to see if it was "good", and after, still in harmony of where Gods spirit is at, he names the light DAY, and the dark NIGHT. Think of where God is facing, rather than just a dot. You have to think of it as though you were God, rather than looking at God.

You might not get this, but just because your method creates what you deem to be a special pattern does not mean your method is correct. When you are simply throwing directions willy nilly helter skelter with the verse of anything you are not creating something that is correct. You are creating something that is an arbitrary coincidence.

It wouldn't work as a circle. He creates man in his image, and man is the circle. If the first line was a circle, where would the second step be? If you dont believe me, draw it yourself; takes 1 minute to draw it on paint. Proove to yourself why it cant be a circle.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

its just weird because it's the BIBLE and through this method we see the JEWISH fish, the JEWISH STAR, and the CHRISTIAN CROSS. It's not like I planned to see that, or I imagined it that way, I just followed routine. This isn't science, this is philiosphy; maybe it shows how the book was created. Remember that the older civilizations were completely different to us in many ways.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

i suppose you're right,

this makes more sense to me

loluw.png

it's also 'GOOD'

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Man, could be the big bang...

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Read each one, and what it says. You're God in this, you have to put yourself in his shoes.

It's seeing the bible as if it were a code, if the code were; opposites. Ok let me walk you through the first line. You're God, you're not here yet - "First, God" A line represents 2 ends, the start and the end; so First wouldn't exist without God, and vice versa.. So if you were in Gods position, you would be moving, from one end to another, as if he was flying and you were looking through his eyes. And by existing, that line cuts two halves - "created the Heaven and Earth". which is also true to the current picture; I started with the heaven above, and the earth below; I can imagine other things, but thats the truth and using the most basic principles.

Then you are where God is now, at the end of that line, for the next movement, "The Earth was without form and void"; So you are now moving to the side you named earth. So move down - then it says "and darkness was upon the face of the deep"; So move towards the start of the line, where you began, as you are facing the deep. Then the "Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters" as if it were his 'Spirit', just do dotted lines to represent it. "And God said, 'Let there be light' and there was light" - Here, draw anothher dotted line - You, as God, are now at the point of which you began,

"And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. "

You can see, that both sides are opposite, and are 'Good', and God is the reason they are seperated.

"God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day."

You now look over the dotted lines, and call them things, Day and Night, so fill them in. Then there is evening, morning, one day - so you draw 3 lines, making it 3D, as all god has to do to make those lines is move forward.

I forgot to say, imagine as if you were looking through gods eyes, he may not see nothing, but he feels, you are him, you're moving, just think like that.

So you're now where 'one day is' at the end, as God.

"And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."

Take note of where the waters are, cut them from your position the best you can.

The rest of it is for you to do, cause I've shown all you need.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

on the first evening and morning, one day,

you could even picture the triangle rotating.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I did it wrong

earthandseas.png

Your whole theory seems to arise from a culture-bound linguistic imagination which assumes that what appear to be 'natural' ways to diagram concepts and grammatical relations in Western belief systems are somehow universally necessary -- and thus give us significant trans-cultural information. You should have a look at Willard Quine's writings on ontological relativity which show how radically different the 'natural' ways to relate ideas and ideas to their linguistic, symbolic, or imagistic representation can be.

Thus to take just one move you make in your analysis, why assume that 'First there was God doing X' should be represented as a line defined by two separate points, one representing 'first' and the other representing 'God'? If God is essentially first, as the Bible generally seems to assert, then wouldn't 'God' and 'first' best be represented as two perfectly overlapping points? Or again, why should conceptual opposites best be represented as images spatially displaced from each other? Aristotle says that all definition is via distinction, so differentiae are logically closely related, since they are co-determinative, so perhaps they should be set close to each other, or intersecting, rather than in opposition to each other in any diagram representing their conceptual relation. The possibilities of representation of any text in graphic form are endless, so making any one representation 'fit' says more about how your imagination can make a picture fit a text than about anything really 'out there' in the real world.

Come on people,

lmfaO

DEEP - WATER XD

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

GOD is on his own, so the book is written about him, you shouldnt read it as if it were a story, you should imagine you were him. Everything that happens is the truth, and it's amazing. Imagine you WERE God, you exist, and by existing, you already have created 2 sides.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

fish eating birds, the water is above the deep,

shit...

the deep in real life, is different to the water in real life, it's deep, and the water is the surface

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

A cube must be formed so that the top right point, of the orgininal square, is the crossing point for the two lines behind it; it also.

The bible IS code. You must imagine you are God, and not watching me. See what he sees, feel what he feels. You're meant to take the descriptions as their simplest form. Begin with the simplest form of showing something going from nothing, to something. "First, God"

THIS TAKES A MINUTE, GET A PEN OR PENCIL.

1. Draw a line across the page, exactly 45 degrees for the sake of you not needing to tilt your head. / <--- like this.

A line demonstrates this, no matter how big. "First, God created the Heaven and Earth"

By existing, that line has created two sides; ALSO TRUE WITH THE WORDS IN THE BOOK.

You are at the God side of the line, not where you drew the line

You, as God, are moving down exploring that the "Earth was without form and void",

Then you moving towards the 'First' point of the line, "and Darkness was upon the face of the deep"

Then you're spirit, is moving over the face of the waters, "and the Spirit of God was movinng across the face of the waters"

Then you as God, move back up the line in the middle, which REPLICATES the spirit line. And you say "Let there be light", and there was light.

So you connect them.

"And god saw the light, and seen that it was good"

You can see that seperates both the sides and the whole object is 'Good'.

"And god called the light day and the darkness night."

Which are both the triangles on he square.

"And there was an evening and a morning, one day"

From God, there is nothing you can do, but move forward, so move forward, and with you moving forward, comes light - therefore, evening and morning.

So you then draw three lines in the sense of making the square 3D.

" And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."

From here, you from a line, from the evening and morning lines, and cross the point on the square.

You can do the rest, just follow that code, you'll be amazed.

Subliminal messaging there also, 'posts' means you were thinking about your 4 post count, now 5, and you didn't want to make it two obvious, but it was on your mind, so you used the term 'posts' in your reply. Psychology Student, please, you're unequal.

I don't see where you make the jump from heaven and earth being created to drawing a diagonal line. To me it could just as easily be a point, or a plane, or a square, hypercube, pentagon, dodecahedron...whatever. Explain how each element of your drawing is a necessary extrapolation from the text. When I say necessary, I mean prove how that shape must be extrapolated from the text. Otherwise your claim is assumed to be entirely arbitrary and therefore un-meaningful. If it is proved that your drawing is a reasonable conclusion drawn from the Bible, what is it's significance. I can't really see what the point is.

I don't see where you make the jump from heaven and earth being created to drawing a diagonal line. To me it could just as easily be a point, or a plane, or a square, hypercube, pentagon, dodecahedron...whatever. Explain how each element of your drawing is a necessary extrapolation from the text. When I say necessary, I mean prove how that shape must be extrapolated from the text. Otherwise your claim is assumed to be entirely arbitrary and therefore un-meaningful. If it is proved that your drawing is a reasonable conclusion drawn from the Bible, what is it's significance. I can't really see what the point is.

You can't interpret it as that, because drawing a cube or a different shape would contain more than one point, unless it were a circle, but you cannot do any steps from a circle, as god would be circling himself.

Trust me, you need to draw it yourself, and read the genesis page, yourself, and do the whole thing yourself, to truly understand where I'm coming from; it's almost beautiful.

I think I will be killed soon.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I think personally, God was a wave - maybe even sound /\/\

That's why music feels 'Good', and so does dancing.

Trust me, you need to draw it yourself, and read the genesis page, yourself, and do the whole thing yourself, to truly understand where I'm coming from; it's almost beautiful.

I think I will be killed soon.

If you can get outside and get some fresh air where THEY can't see you, you should do it. Seriously.

So I read the genesis passage, this is the drawing I came up with:

adam%20God.png