Nuclear Fuser

correct me if im wrong, but isint a fuser a type of table top nuclear fusion reactor...

the only problems with it is fussion occur at the centre and heat energy cannot be extracted. i believe i have found a sollution to this issue that could deminstrate high eficiancy...

my only problem is i am not in a position to test my theory due to lack of resorces...

i believe my idea could make the fuser a viable power source..

but i dont know wat to do with the idea

nuclear fusers are a table top nuclear reactor that isnt considered to be a viable power source because of high temp at the center of the reactor cant be canneled out.

i think ive discovered a viable way to remove the energy from the centre but cant test my theory...

i dont have access to the resources...

any sujestions...

I have quite a few spontaneous ideas:

1) Get into contact with someone who has a tabletop fusion reactor lying around.

2) Publish your idea on your homepage and hope someone sees it.

3) Publish your idea somewhere else and hope someone sees it.

4) If you're more interested in the money than in the science you could look for people who invest in high-risk startup enterprises.

5) Wonder if the fact that you don't know who to contact about an idea about nuclear fusion might also say something about your expertise in fusion and reconsider the likeliness of your idea to work.

6) Verify if tabletop fusion reactors actually do exist.

7) Post your idea here and wait for comments.

Of course, not all the ideas might be an option to you. It would also be important to know how important getting rich with your idea is for you.

some good ideas i supose...

nuclear fusers are very simple devices made as simple science projects...

they are a confermed form of nuclear fussion...

thanks for advice.

Can you provide links to information about these fusors? I am interested.

isint a fuser a type of table top nuclear fusion reactor...

the only problems with it is fussion occur at the centre and heat energy cannot be extracted. i believe i have found a sollution to this issue that could deminstrate high eficiancy...

You are wrong in a couple of important details.

First, no one with a fusor is close to getting break-even fusion rates out of it. That means that if you put 1W of power in you get at least 1W of fusion power out. This is measured as a ratio referred to as Q where Q=1 is 1W in = 1W out. To be practical, you probably need to get a Q of 5 to 20. The best fusors are getting Q's in the 1e-08 range with some initial reports of perhaps 1e-07. Thats still about 8 or 9 orders of magnitude away from where you'd need to be for this to be practical.

Second, when fusion occurs the energy comes out, that's not the problem. For D + D fusion, (which is what amateur fusors use since T is illegal for non-government licensed energy use), There are two main reactions, one creates T and emits a 3.02 MeV proton and the other creates 3He and emits a 2.45 MeV neutron. Believe me, the reaction products don't stay in the center of the fusor at those energies. The neutrons go right through the vacuum chamber and the protons hit the chamber at high speed creating heat and gamma radiation.

So the first problem with fusors is that they create too little fusion given the amount of energy that you have to put in to get fusion to occur. This is the same problem that the big boys have with their Tokamaks.

If you can't solve that problem then your idea for getting heat out of the fusor is not needed.