Anyone into guitar or drums?

Syntho-sis

I play Piano/keyboard, saxophone, professionally as well as being a producer and sound engineer. I also run events/conventions in Europe and USA.

I dabble a bit into guitar, bass and drums (As I work with them regularly)

When I'm not doing that; I'm on SFN.

Anything specific you're after, I'll be happy to help.

I've played Guitar for years and have performed. Performances ranging from rock bands to solo Jazz/clasical pieces at wedding receptions. I've played bass in small bands and also the drums. Learnt a bit of keybard/piano for fun. Not doing so much now - I'd want at least a months notice to brush up before performing anything on the guitar.

That's cool..any big names?

Not that many. A few brief brushes with fame.

e.g.

T'Pau, (Of 'china in your hands' fame)

10CC, ('I don't like cricket, I love it') I ate their sandwiches

Paul Schaffer, (From the late show) Jammed in NY bar

Mike Stern, (As above)

Andy whitmore, was my producer for a while, he produced eternal and Peter Andre

Bill Cosby (Did a promo with my band on the Cosby show set with Tony Bennet, the singer.

Bobby Wellins (Jazz saxophonist of 'under milk wood fame' was my tutor for a while.

Vagabond, The Darkness, Oasis, and a few others before they were famous.

I was stage manager and sound engineer in South Tahoe, Nevada for a western convention, so worked with [what remaining] actors, directors etc from the TV show Bonanza.

Mostly U.K acts. I love an opportunity for a few shameless name-drops

I've been playing both awhile now..

Any of you guys or gals play around with those?

If not, why kind of instrument do you play?

I've been playing both of those for a couple of decades now, including bass and some "attempts" at piano. Never been into performing, I'm purely a home studio enthusiast that enjoys writing and recording above all else.

You have anything recorded yet? I always enjoy listening to other amatures. I've been more impressed and surprised with non-professionals in this thing. The pro's mostly sell a product. Us amatures seem to be more artistically "pure" (at the risk of pretentiously feigning disregard to cover up envy for an actual audience ;) )