Just watched SPIDEY 2

bloodhound

can't believe the quality of the video. looked closer to a dvd rip than a camera job. anyway

It was alrite. The scene in the elevator was quite funny, altough they milked it for all its worth. reminded of Trigger Happy TV. thought dr oc was kick arse. beat up spiderman anytime. would love to see spidey die in the 3rd. that would make a really memorable ending to the trirology.... wooooo .DDIIIIIEe

dont know about about the made up hollywood world. but if that happened in real world, then one of the people will tell his mate "This is very secret, Promise you won't tell anyone, spiderman is tthat bloke" and then that mate goes tells the same thing to another mate who in turn goes to the newspaper and sells his story , then the whole world knows, then his enemies gang up against him. and he gets smacked. end of story

first of all, the whole premise of superhero, is built around the secrecy of the hero's identity. i didnt say it makes him more vulnerable. but it probably does anyway. can spidey dodge bullet? i mean the ones like sniper rifles, fired witought him knowing

I loved it. Should have been less lovin' and more destructin' though.

And the scene inside the tram was a little cheezy (passing his body over their head).

No crap. And they must give the citizens brainless lines on purpose. When i think of it that way i don't really care.

It was a really wonderful movie. Plotwise and visually. Doc Ock rocked.

But one thing i couldn't justify (you always have to stretch what you'll accept as possible, to enjoy these types of movies) was when the sun was sinking into the ocean---- i would have been happy if massive plumes of plasmatized water exploded into the air---- instead it lamely died out like a lightbulb. I know that machine is supposed to contain the sun, but obviously it was the water that was causing its diminishment, so why wasn't there a much bigger reaction from coming on contact?

My friend claims that at the very end there were some poorly animated (lame unrealistic CG) helicopters flying around that really pissed him off. I didn't notice, i've only seen the movie once tho

Besides that Spidro Two was really neat.

yes i know he would know about it . but is he fast enough to dodge it. he wouldnt be able to dodge if , if he didnt know the shot was fired would he.
Haven't seen the movie, but there's an absolutely top-notch thriller book called Shibumi by Trevanian where this assassin, because of prolonged solitary confinement, has honed an almost psychic ability to know when people are concentrating on him. It is particularly strong just before someone pulls a trigger or presses the shutter release on a camera. Whenever someone tries to shoot him or take his picture, he jerks away just enough to mess up the shot or blur the photo. Very handy for an international assassin.

Like spidey-sense.