do you have a type?

foodie

You know how some guys always date the same kind of looking girl? Do you? What do you think about this? If you do, do you understand why you gravitate toward a particular look? Go into detail about why...is it a certain ethnicity you're attracted to, etc.

The only preferences I have in girls are:

1) The are good looking.

2) They are an annoying b****.

3) They don't secretly have a penis.

4) They aren't fat.

Other than that I'm down with everything. Also with the exception of number three, there are exceptions to those rules. Such as incredible hotness can override rule number 2 for a while or a large quantity of alcohol can lower the standards of number 4.

Edited by DJBruce

redhead, healthy, coloured tattoos, and piercings.....that's about it

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

1) The are good looking.

4) They aren't fat.

Hmmm....trying to tell us something?

:doh:, even indie rock videos are a feminist's nightmare!

I wouldn't say I have a type, but I thought the girl in pink was the most beautiful in that video.

Jared Diamond mentioned some amusing correlations between specific physical characteristics such as earlobe length, breadth of nose, length of middle finger and sexual partners in his excellent book The Third Chimpanzee.

I seem to remember there were a bunch of tests that suggested we chose partners based on their similarity to our parents. Some other study reported less specifically that traits such as perceived physical beauty in a potential partner were more important to children of "beautiful" parents...

Diamond also speculated that the general differences between the skin colour of different ethnicities was based more on an evolutionary response to sexual preference within the groups over time rather than the common belief that it was an evolutionary response to environmental conditions such as the amount of sun.

There is not such thing as being happily married. You just haven't realised you are miserable yet.

My wife is not too happy with me about your statement.

Seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy:doh:

1) The are good looking.

4) They aren't fat.

Hmmm....trying to tell us something?

Allow me to rephrase, They have no penis, or penis shaped appendage.