What's the weather like where you live?

Shadow

Well, it's snowing here in the Czech Republic. In friggin' October, it's snowing. Not two days ago I was still running around in T-Shirts, and not 10 years ago there wouldn't be any snow for at least another month and a half. Ironic, our president still denies global warming...I hope he's looking out of the window right now.

What's it like at your place?

Well, it's snowing here in the Czech Republic. In friggin' October, it's snowing. Not two days ago I was still running around in T-Shirts, and not 10 years ago there wouldn't be any snow for at least another month and a half. Ironic, our president still denies global warming...I hope he's looking out of the window right now.

What's it like at your place?

Unlike where I am and most of the places I've lived in the past few years, my home actually has those one things....hold on......we learned about them in school......what are they called.......oh yea, seasons.

We're having wind force 7 today. Might build up to 8 later. That's on 7-8 the Beaufort scale.

Little rain in the morning, but it's dry now, even some sun (no, it's not the eye of the hurricane - it's not that severe). The temperature is a humid 12 degrees (Celsius).

We also had the first frost this week - really early! Weather hasn't been even close to the long-term averages for the last years. Soon, we'll have meaningless long-term averages because the standard deviation from the average values will be huge.

Have a link to my favorite weather websites: the rain-radar. :)

200 C. Fine with light cloud. A beautiful spring day. Light rain last night washed the dust out of the air.

Hemlines going up and necklines going down. I'm on a weeks holiday so I'm just going to sit on the verandah feeding the Kookaburras and Cockatoos, read a book and watch the world go by.

Going to the bay islands later in the week to sit on the beach and watch the world go by.

Days like this make me really glad to live here.

Today it was overcast with a high pressure of 121170 millibars. The high was 495c with a light mist of sulfuric acid throughout most of the day. Winds were out of the West at 3 to 4mph..... Oh you mean in 2009! Well that was way before global warming went out of control......

in Southern Maryland, our weather has been pretty screwy too. BEAUTIFUL fall climate started the first day of sept. we had a whole month of low 70 degree days and nights. That ended abruptly two weeks ago and we've had Seattle overcast light cold rains since.

It is a lot colder than usual here in the mid-west, it snowed on October the 5th. To be exact, the METAR for my local airport is:

KMLE 291510Z 14006KT 5SM +DZ OVC008 12/10 A2966

Which means, on the 29th of October at 15:10Z, winds where at 6Kts and at 140 degrees, visibility at 5 statue miles, moderate dizzle, overcast at 800ft, temperature is 12 degrees celsius, dewpoint at 10 degrees celsius,and baromic pressure is 29.66in. :D