Who likes my new avatar?

Cap'n Refsmmat

I don't think anyone disputed that it was atm's. Who are you talking to?

That was my bad. In the quoted bit on the "wasn't that atm's avatar" post it said "jakiri", and I read the post as "wasn't that JaKiri's avatar?"

:eek:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jolly good chaps.

I tend to post comedy to amuse myself' date=' really. It's the opposite of the spammy LOL / :) types. I never spend much time considering the interpretation of my humour. TBH, the post's you think will crack people up rarely make anyone laugh more than yourself.[/quote']

Same. I however put hours of thought into my poorly recieved forum jokes.

I got ANOTHER new one...

Just so you know, those are two WORMS, from the game Worms World Party (actually, the whole series). www.team17.com is their website. I got it from a guy at their forums. It's supposed to be a Pointy-Haired Boss worm (Dilbert type boss) getting the vulcan death grip (I KNOW IT DOESN'T EXIST) from another guy, on accident.

w00t

A beautiful sciency chick who goes clubbing and has an aussi accent?

My dreams personified.

My name is Tristan. Pleased to make your aquaintance.

hahaha thankyou Tristan :)

My name is Dani, nice to meet you. And the clubbing, well, I work at the door (Guest list girl) at a trance club every friday night, just for something a little different. Although Id take breakbeats over trance in a second, any day :)

Well well. Sound like a girl after me own heart. Why don't you click the don't click link below and tell me what you think...

Be aware this is the first time I have revealed my name on the forums (watch as I get picked off for having pissed someone off a ways back.)

In any case, great avatar. ;)

SFN used to allow 100 by 100 pixel avatars, but I guess it was reduced for memory issues. The servers easily have space themselves, of course, but every time someone new views the site it has to upload avatars again, so it leads to hefty bandwidth pressure. That wasn't so much of a problem in the past, but SFN is getting bigger and more viewers are coming in.

The limits don't apply to avatars that have already been loaded (otherwise those people would suddenly have blank avatars and that would be pretty annoying). The same does for signature limits, with some being over 100 characters at the moment because they were set before the limit was reduced. So anyone with an avatar or signature over those limits who changes it will lose their "bonus". :/

Some people still do have 100 by 100' date=' because apparently the limits are different for different people.

As shown on the third page of this thread.[/quote']

Nope, that ain't true. You have a theory that some people are allowed larger avatars, but the response was the larger ones are from inside the provided gallery. If you think it's different, or larger, copy someones avatar and upload it on your User CP. :P

Nope, that ain't true. You have a theory that some people are allowed larger avatars, but the response was the larger ones are from inside the provided gallery. If you think it's different, or larger, copy someones avatar and upload it on your User CP. :P
Read the third page of this thread.

Dave said he had a DIFFERENT AVATAR LIMIT on his page! Didn't you read it?

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 75 by 75 pixels or 19.5 kb (whichever is smaller).

NOW do you get it?

No, really I think your going crazy. Unless your classing Mods and Admins as normal users, or classing Tesseract and Bloodhound as Admin:-

How did Tesseract and Bloodhound get avatars that are over the limit?

If you are simply saying Mods and Admins have different permissions, why bother?

severian: Depends on what it is. Animated GIFs can be compressed, but I've forgotten the name of the software. Something like Animated GIF compressor or something.

OH. MY. GOD.

This spam fest sucks more than Refsmmat on a first date.

That isn't saying much, you know.

:P