Free Energy 3-way generator

AdrianB

So here I am again braving it to ask you all what do you think of this..

I have been recently looking into free energy with magnets......

(yeah I know typical cliche)

But I cam across the Perendev motor...

web page

http://www.perendev-power.com/

So I was impressed with this and also Ferro fluid (magnetic fluid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJGBy_yygaQ

Now this made me think, and I do believe I have come up with an idea on how to utilise both of these and create a three way generator.

I have placed pictures in on my skydrive.

http://cid-7600e8759e1cd056.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Threeway%20Generator

3-Way Perpetual Motor

Using the Perendev style magnetic motor and Ferrofluid

This idea is a way to utilise the already in production (Perendev Magnetic Motor), to create more charge then it already does.

The perandev motor works on the theory of three discs with magnets angle on the sides.

As a magnetic arm move closer to the disc, the magnets turn the disc.

If three of these discs are placed in align/ on to of each other they create a full motion/circuit. So as two arms are moved closer the three discs continue to turn and increase speed the closer they are placed.

My idea is to turn that three disc motor, and place it in the center of a sphere.

This idea is to create a north and south pole axle as the sphere speeds up.

I looked into the theory of trying to move water around the sphere to create a motion of movement, like the tides on the planet that turn around the earth.

I designed a way that would enable a flow of water to travel around the spinning sphere and be able to travel as one constant flow.

In the pictures is the design of a cross over pipe system that would allow such a motion.

The pipe starts from the top side of one liquid tank, it wraps around once and feeds into the bottom liquid tank on the other side.

The same is on the flip side of the sphere.

So you have two pipes both flowing in the same direction but crossing over to feed into different tanks.

In each tank there is a turbine fan, this turns as the water travels through each tank.

The faster the sphere spins the faster the liquid will travel around the tubes,

this will travel through the tanks and turn the blades.

Each blade is attached to the axles that are the magnetic arms pushing against the sphere.

As the arms are moved into place and are turning the sphere, the liquid in the pipes will start to turn the axles, this I theorise that it would increase the speed of the sphere.

Overall, this whole motor would create a three way axles, that can be attached to AC motors that can have the polarity reversed to create electricity.

The center axle attached to the spinning sphere would be the fastest turning axle.

The two side axles that are attached to the turbine blades in the liquid tanks can be used to charge at a lower usage.

I theorise that the Ferrofluid would be perfect to use on this system, as it would be magneticaly attracted to the spinning sphere, So as the sphere increases the ferrofluid would react to the pole arrangements on the sphere.

Thank you for your time

Adrian Britton

"So here I am again braving it to ask you all what do you think of this..

I have been recently looking into free energy with magnets"

I think you should stop.

It is difficult to think of anything more robustly guaranteed to be a waste of time.

I haven't tried to follow the description, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out why it won't work, yourself. Find the step in the process that will do more work than is needed to run it (i.e., more energy goes out than in). That's the part that won't work.

May I ask what part of it do you think wont work ?

Is it the perendev design or will the ferrofluid not flow around the sphere ?

There is no energy put into it, as the perendev design shows in the video that the sphere will rotate by moving the magnetic arms closer to the center and there is no need to put energy into it at all.

All I am wanting this to do, is turn the axles.

There is no drag or weight to slow the sphere down.

The ferrofluid has no contact with the sphere to slow it down.

I am asking for question about this please, If you dont want to read the thread or try to understand where I am coming from, then can I ask....

Why post anything ?

May I also say, trying to find a way to create energy can never be a waste of time.

I am sorry if I offend anyone by this reply, I didnt mean to. I am sorry if you are offended.

So please only post if you are wanting to help with this or question anything in a possative way.

Thank you for your time.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
It'll just stop after some time (probably quite short) in an equilibrium position. The obvious reason for this is simply friction....

Please watch the perendev video, that does not stop after any amount of time, it only slows down when the arms are moved away from the center.

http://www.nuscam.com/perendev.htm

In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics.

Thanks for the post, very interesting to read.

I have taken this from the perendev web site

100Kw electromagnetic motor Continuous power output is 90KW

Synchronous or a Synchronous generator.4 or 8 pole

Temperature rating is 30-40c normal load

This product is designed for use in the home environment or small industry

Can be used in other applications; such as boats and city cars, with a specially designed generator and electric motor.

The 100 Kw unit is the smaller brother of the 300kw unit and was designed to be used in light aircraft and automobiles.

We have now due to demand produced this unit as a static power unit.

Power output : 100Kw 180.63 amps@ 400 volt 3 phase.

Continuous power output is 90KW Synchronous generator.

4 or 8 pole

Temperature rating is 30-40c normal load

Weight 1250kg

Dimensions: 1.2m Long x 1.2m Wide x 1.4m High

1 battery for starting

Replaces diesel or fuel powered units

No blackouts

Light weight (1250kg)

Durable construction

5 year conditional guarantee.

5 Years conditional guarantee, for him to post that publicly must mean the magnets are able to keep there magnetism for that lenth of time.

So I guess the running cost would be to replace the magnets form time to time.....

OK so not totaly free but as good as.

Or it must mean he's a fraud...

These devices do not work. Build one and see for yourself.

May I ask what is your opinion on Prof John Searl

The Searl Effect Generator

http://www.searlsolution.com/

Edward Leedskalnin

Theory of Anti-Parallel Double Helical Electromagnetic Interaction and Theory of Electromagnetic Polarity Interchange

http://www.leedskalnin.com/

PETER PEREGRIUS

Permanent magnetic motor

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/peter.html

Or Even Nikola Tesla...

http://www.reformation.org/nikola-tesla.html

I found this statement too regarding Tesla...

"The Mayor brought together a number of wealthy Strassburgers. To them the new motor was shown in operation, and the new system and its possibilities described, by both Tesla and the Mayor. The demonstration was a success from the technical viewpoint but otherwise a total loss. Not one member of the group showed the slightest interest. Tesla was dejected. It was beyond his comprehension that the greatest invention in electrical science, with unlimited commercial possibilities, should be rejected so completely." (O' Neill, Prodigal Genius, pp. 56-57).

Please dont get me wrong I do mean well and mean no insult or intend a confrontational comment.

I just think we are deliberately been mislead to keep the money wheel of the energy companies afloat.

All I am wanting this to do, is turn the axles.

There is no drag or weight to slow the sphere down.

This was the part where you were wrong. There is always friction.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I just think we are deliberately been mislead to keep the money wheel of the energy companies afloat.

This can be true, and the idea still not work. These are separate issues. Even without invoking corporate conspiracies, however, the idea won't work. There is always friction, and it has nothing to do with greedy evil energy companies. ;)

This was the part where you were wrong. There is always friction.

Thanks for the query.

The sphere if sat upright would be totaly free rotating, the only drag that could occour is when it is connected to an AC motor.

The design I have for this to be free rotating isnt in the pictures

(sorry I have to keep some cards hidden)

;)

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

This can be true, and the idea still not work. These are separate issues. Even without invoking corporate conspiracies, however, the idea won't work. There is always friction, and it has nothing to do with greedy evil energy companies. ;)

The reason I said that was to imply that I am sure over the years there has been many inventions and free energy motors, that may of been supressed in the name of wealth.

For instance the moller skycar

http://www.moller.com/

This should of been out years ago, but the markets are not yet finnished with road cars, there is far too much money to be made still out of cars and oil.

I am not trying to open conspiracies and point fingures, but I would like to see everyone spending there own money on just that.... Themselves.

But we do live in a greedy world, I know that.

I just like the design and do think it has potential.

:)

I recommend spending some time at "The Museum of Unworkable Devices".

This is what gets me!!!

If the perendev doesnt work, why is it in the market ?

If he is a fraud then he would not be allowed to trade.

Maybe the world itself should be in the museum of unworkable devices.

After all it is in one big unworkable mess.

;)

Edited by AdrianB

This is what gets me!!!

If the perendev doesnt work, why is it in the market ?

If he is a fraud then he would not be allowed to trade.

Because people are gullible and will buy into stuff they don't understand. People are allowed to trade despite their fraudulence. As a case in point, I refer you now to the nonsense which is homeopathy.

Because people are gullible and will buy into stuff they don't understand. People are allowed to trade despite their fraudulence. As a case in point, I refer you now to the nonsense which is homeopathy.

Countries marked with an arrow and line, represent countries that have taken a license agreement or are in negotiations.

If in doubt please check with us and specify the country that you are interested in.

Europe

europe.jpg

Africa

africa1.jpg

Asia

asia1.jpg

Australia

austr1.jpg

New Zealand

new_zl.jpg

South America

s_americ.jpg

North America

n_americ.jpg

That is alot of gullible people.

;)

You said it, besides, appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy. Source for these pics please.

Perendev home

http://www.perendev-power.com/License.html

May I also show you.....

William BARBAT

Self-Sustaining Electrical Generator

US Patent Application # 2007/0007844

Self-Sustaining Electric-Power Generator Utilizing Electrons of Low Inertial Mass to Magnify Inductive Energy

http://www.rexresearch.com/barbat/barbat.htm

And also...

Chapter 5: Energy-Tapping Pulsed Systems

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt5.html

frictiontastic is my opinion of it.

really, who cares id the rollers are faster on the outside. you know what else can do the same thing. gears.

the transmission on your car is not a free energy device and neither is this thing.

Poincare's Electromagnetic Quantum

Mechanics

Enrico R. A. Giannetto

At this point, the question was: is it possible that mechanical (inhertial and gravitational) mass was not a primitive concept and indeed is wholly due to this electromagnetic effect?

Poincare, among others scientists, realized that this was the case also for non-charged matter as long as is constituted by charged particles: that is mechanical mass was nothing else then electromagnetic mass,

Mass is so related to the electromagnetic field energy by the today well-known (now considered from a mechanistic and not electro-magnetic perpective) equation: m=Ee.m.field/c2.

If mass is nothing else than electromagnetic field energy and charge can be defined, via Gauss' theorem, to the electric field flux through a certain space suface, matter can be completely understood in terms of the electromagnetic field, and it has also active and dynamical features beyond the passive and inertial ones.

If mass must be understood in terms of electromagnetic field, mechanics must be derived by electromagnetism theory which becomes the fundamental theory of physics. If mass changes with velocity, Newtonian mechanics is no more valid and must be modified.

The new mechanics must have the same invariance group of electromagnetic theory, that is the Lorentz-Poincare transformation group, to which a new relativity principle and a new gravitation theory ( even gravitational mass changes with velocity) must also be conformed.

http://quantum-history.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/news/workshops/hq1/hq1_talks/way-to-qt/03_gianetto/gianetto_preprint.pdf

Just using electromagnetism doesn't negate friction.

It does induce that there is are electromagetism fields on all mass's and when at velocity, changes activity and behaviour within the connecting fields.