summer holidays!

mrsemmapeel

As always I've got a stinking cold at the beginning of the summer holidays, the kids break up from school today and as i'm in England the weather is shit! I am trying to be optimistic about the coming weeks:-) The one thing keeping me focussed is going to see Stevie Wonder in September, oh and mybe the weather will get nice enough to go camping!

What exciting things have you got to look forward to in the coming weeks?

I'm planning on going away after my exam, havn't decided where yet, maybe Egypt. As for the summer (which is still yet to happen in the UK...bloody weather <shakes fist>) it's work and study with a few beverages inbetween. :(

So nothing exciting, but like Gilded, I could do with a trim as well.

I`v been busy in the darkroom and getting a few things prepared ready for the Perseid and Leonid meteor showers a bit later on (Aug and Nov), I`m hoping to get some good pictures.

I also want to go over the park with my daughter and take the power kite and also test out a water rocket soon.

i already made a fully working volcano. i just need to devise a way of cleaning out the solidified rock without taking the eruption mechanism with it.

Note that some volcanoes are lactose intolerant. You shouldn't drop nacho cheese in there.

My mate actually pee'd on a lava stream from a volcano one summer holiday! He was in Sicilly when Mt Etna went off. Every one was fleeing the eruption and he thought 'what the hell, you only live once - that's something I want to take a closer look at' so went up to take a look. He got past the police baracades buy pretending to be a volconolagist (he just waved his student card at them :D ).

• 1 month later...

I was tired of so hot it was being in Madrid. So, I have spent 15 days in England (Bath, London and Brignton). I have got tired of so cold it was there, but English people is nicer than it is said about them.

Edited by zule