what happened here??

daisy

I went away......and then everything changed! And I don't like it.....where's the chatroom? I'm never going away again! (It was a visit to London by the way...the real one ...in England...just for the benefit of US citizens). I saw the Boat Race, the Tower, the Victoria and Albert museum, Harrods (and the deliciously tacky "memorial" to Diana and Dodi....eeuw), etc., etc. But it was freezing, when Scotland was enjoying lovely sunshiney weather, which we missed. Anyway..I've wandered off track again.....me no likee the new format...where do I chat???!!!. :confused::-(:eek:

If I knew how to use MIRC then I would :confused: I believe I tried that at Sun_Lizard's direction a while back...and it was a no show...probably because I'm incompetent with computers! Anyway, I have a more pressing prob....we just got Tiscali broadband and have big virus problems...........I could go on...but I won't bore you. Why is my life never simple???

If he's downloading dodgy software also get Ad-Aware 6 from http://www.lavasoft.de, and get hold of "Spybot - Search and Destroy".

The free version of Sophos is a 4 month trial but it's well worth the hassle of installing the latest version 3 times a year as it's a market leader.

Don't forget to get the latest virus identities, and sign up for updates by e-mail! It's all-in-all a great service.

thats not to say there won't be different themes, there will be in the next few weeks. VB3 is staying though :}

I'm going to try and port the old one over this weekend, for those of you who want that option.