Anti-gravity!

bellbottom25

Never mind that! How to practically acheive such ability, that i am asking!

---------

eric

It's not practical. There's no credible evidence that it exists, and many reasons to think that it does not (like the laws of physics)

Never mind that! How to practically acheive such ability, that i am asking!

---------

eric

In the news yesterday there was a monkey who had an electrode stuck in it's head - it managed to move a bionic arm with the impulses coming from its brain.

Try sticking a very long needle like electrode into your brain and then, pointing the needle at an object, concentrate REALLY hard - you never know, it might just move! The needle will act as a sort of aerial or transmitter for your thought power! :) You might get better results if you stick it in one ear and out of the other and attach a couple of electrodes to the mains power. The electricity will help amplify your mind power.

PS - If you try the experiment I suggested - please get parental guidance - electricity can be dangerous.

Edited by DrP

Any of these documentaries filmed under proper, controlled conditions?

Didn't think so.

Never mind that!
Of course! Science doesn't really count for anything, all that rubbish about using actual evidence is just bunk!

In the news yesterday there was a monkey who had an electrode stuck in it's head - it managed to move a bionic arm with the impulses coming from its brain.

But the energy for the motion came from elsewhere, i.e. the arm was not powered by the brain. The brain provided the signal.

How can you say that there is no evidence of mind power! I have seen in many tv documentaries some individual using increasing its brains sub-conscious levels to a psychic energy in moving small things not big!

------------

eric

and I`ve seen Daffy Duck blown up with a bundle of Dynamite and live! when he would Clearly be dead in reality.

it`s TV, stuff (like the dynamite) is Faked all the time.

your Point is?

Hi,

Might be that you are trying to tell me that when an object leaves the earth's atmosphere, it never comes in the effect of earths' gravity.

When you're 200 miles up in orbit around the Earth, you still experience Earth's gravity. Remember that objects in orbit are traveling at something like 17,000 miles per hour sideways -- if there was no gravity they'd just fly right past the moon. Gravity keeps them orbiting the Earth in a fairly circular path.

this may help:

e01.gif

This is the formula that defines the force of attraction between 2 objects in space (in space means that they have no 'counter' forces, and if they do, these need to be included in relation to their direction).

G is the gravitational constant.

As you can see, the force of attraction depends on the objects' mass and their distance. Since the distance is squared, the force considerably drops in relation to distance, but it still exists. Everywhere.

~moo

Do you know what i think, its like convincing blabberheads! I used to ask many many rankers in my time when their result came out! The physics theorems...etc.etc.... but they were all blank! Many said i would go home and came with all the formulaes !LOL I see that you all are just the same!

-------------

eric

Do you know what i think, its like convincing blabberheads! I used to ask many many rankers in my time when their result came out! The physics theorems...etc.etc.... but they were all blank! Many said i would go home and came with all the formulaes !LOL I see that you all are just the same!

-------------

eric

That's because we are a scientific-oriented forums network. We go by the scientific method and analyze and scrutinize hypotheses and theories according to said scientific method.

Arguing against it is moot. You won't get non-science thinking in a science forum. If you want to make your theory *REALITY-BASED*, then perhaps it is time you base it on reality, and not just wishful thinking..

~moo

bellend25 - did you try any of my experiments? You might find the antenna, being metal and obviously free from friction :rolleyes:(sarcastic mode on ), just slips straight in through one ear and out of the other, just like everything else.

Edited by DrP