Morgellons hexagonal crystals

BillyD

First off, only those with morgellons or knowledge of it need reply. I'm just curious as to how many of you are aware of the flat hexagonal crystals associated with this disease or whatever you want to call it. The ones that came out of my skin are identical to others that I've seen around the net. I am simply trying to provide important knowledge involved with this disease, specifically, that these crystals should become the main focus of research into morgellons

BillyD,

I have Lyme Disease and Morgellons and am very aware of the hexagon aspect. I have found dozens of hexagon shaped objects in my skin lesions. A few simply appear on my skin. I have no idea if they are a part of Morgellons or not but I did have occasion to take some microscopic pictures for another Morgellon's sufferer and was shocked to find the same size and copper color hexagons in her specimens! I also have pictures of a pale pink and clear gel-like hexagons.

This tiny copper hexagon factory was found embedded in my skin, it is a Zeolite I believe:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaosonline/sets/72157602859352701/detail/

Chaos

It's funny that a lot of scientists researching this disease are unaware of these crystals. I've talked to 2 so far and let them know about them. Please spread the word to any doctors or researchers, it may help them to decipher the puzzle.

• 2 years later...

It's funny that a lot of scientists researching this disease are unaware of these crystals. I've talked to 2 so far and let them know about them. Please spread the word to any doctors or researchers, it may help them to decipher the puzzle.

Some say that this Morgellans is linked to genetically modified foods.

Happened to find a webpage that talks about getting rid of lesions

caused by these fibers/crystals. Very helpful site. Saving it on my favorites.

Here it is-

www.thecureformorgellans.webs.com

The page gives some articles about what someone did that helped etc...

• 7 years later...

I think again. Ideally, creatures of your type should be polished on the whole planet. Think of some selective poison. The world would be fine at last. I'm sure you will not be making your head. I'm sure you're the smartest. Expert: D amused me: D But I'm pretty sure you're going to end up very bad. Are you unbelievers? I bet the shoes. What you're doing is the worst hyenism you can. Your little bird-mind is not able to realize it. I'm really sorry about you. And even more those who are victims of these evil illnesses. Thank you for opening my eyes. So far, I have considered wikipedia a credible source of information. Today, I know it's just a powerful disinformation tool. Using real information to gain confidence. That's why they can lie faithfully how they fit it. Wikipedia set up organized criminals and is organized and controlled by organized criminals. The truth, however, is the first, each shadow illuminated by its light. And every dark-creatures  will disappear from the world just as the shadow disappears from the light.