100 science films

Robin Hood

Immortal Worms! AU sweet it is! Solid gold, baby!

How wild. That's the ONE I clicked also! Spooky...

RobinHood - It is a nice bit of code, but you may consider having the links launch in a new window so the table always remains open in the background to inspire additional clicks. :)

How wild. That's the ONE I clicked also! Spooky...
You know what they say about great minds...

It also applies to weird minds.

RobinHood - It is a nice bit of code, but you may consider having the links launch in a new window so the table always remains open in the background to inspire additional clicks. :)
I completely agree. And it's unbelievable how many professionally done websites overlook this little feature that improves navigation so much. I don't think much about it when it's provided, but I sure miss it when it's not.

I did consider launching the videos in new windows, but deliberately did not as it is something that annoys me when I am using websites (maybe because I always have about 100 tabs and windows open on my screen and the last thing I want is another one I was not expecting!).

Guess I opted for the user-choice argumnent.

However I see both arguments... maybe I need to reconsider!

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Every time a new window opens, god kills a dolphin.

That's all you had to say, and is more than good enough for me. I hereby do vote again to a launch the videos in a new window!

Those little buggers have been screwing up the taste of my canned tuna for far too long... ;)

I'm usually against browser discrimination, but perhaps a new window should be opened only if the user is not using a tabbed browser. With firefox, I just middle click on a link to open it in a new tab, and get annoyed when a website wants to do that for me (but also set up to open the new window in a new tab even if that is not what the website says).

Um, cool table. I'll have a look when I get home where I can use sound.