hobbies

blike

So other than science, what are your other interests? What kind of hobbies do you guys have? What do you do for fun?

Besides school I play tennis, guitar, work out, akido club, fish, work on my car. I'm also into photography and video producing; mostly skateboard related. Oh, and I insult faf's school for fun.

How about you guys?

Ju-Jitsu, Aikido and Kung Fu... drawing cartoons, reading cartoons, reading books, watching anime, walking, going to the pub, learning Japanese and German, Medieval History, Politics, Programming.... and other stuff.

not sleeping though. I get about 6hrs a night... too busy to waste time ^_^

I play in the dirt and grow things. I read lots of sci-fi and whatever books. I research rare blood and cardiac disease. I practice yoga and meditation.

I dance with my wife in our little hobbit house with our two dogs to the "Circle" country album.

Just aman

Originally posted by Soulja

Studying Strategy books like

Niccolo Machavelli's The Art of War and The Prince

Marcus Aurelius' Meditations

Julias Ceaser's - Millitary Records(i think thats what its called)

I strongly hope you've read Sun Tsu, the Art of War. It's an absolutely fascinating read, and it's a shame more generals don't take heed of it's thirteen chapters. Furthermore it is applicable in a metaphorical sense to many other things, from business to life itself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Radical Edward

I strongly hope you've read Sun Tsu, the Art of War. It's an absolutely fascinating read, and it's a shame more generals don't take heed of it's thirteen chapters. Furthermore it is applicable in a metaphorical sense to many other things, from business to life itself.

I read it twice, and i read a book of commentary on it.

I read the Demna and Cleary translations.

I dont think you can fully grasp it unless you read both of those exact translations. They both show a different side to Tzu

• 3 weeks later...