This whole world f***ing sucks (Rant....)

Reaper

Welcome to the real world, shade. Suck it up and deal, and take responsibilities for your own actions. You were, after all, talking in class. The subject of said conversation is not relevant. :rolleyes:
Oh come on! I was talking something that was about the subject! Besides, those manners belong to the past. And I won't really just suck it up, there's got to be a reaction force. Everything works in pairs!

Money is enough to get laid, but it's not enough to get loved. While getting laid is important, you'll learn with age which of those two options is MORE important. :)
Oh, what is love!!!! A couple of biochemical reactions that work in the same way as hunger and thirsty does?! There's a lot more important than love, and I never really cared about it!

Oh come on! I was talking something that was about the subject! Besides, those manners belong to the past. And I won't really just suck it up, there's got to be a reaction force. Everything works in pairs!

I could have told you to grow a spine and quit being such a whiney little bitch, but you're a decent fellow and I was trying to be nice. :D

Hey man grab a beer. If that doesn't work, grab another one. It will look better, trust me.
That always works man, then I feel than I can think better too. You know, no stress, no fear to be mistaken just spit out everything I know!

BTW I got OK with that professor. She asked for apology. Can you imagine that?! She said she couldn't put herself together after the problems she had with her kid who seems to be going into drugs. That's bad!

And iNow, strangely we had an essay on "Love, the necessary pain and pleasure". I screwed it up! I described it as just an entirety of biochemical processes! Everybody hated it:-(!

BTW I got OK with that professor. She asked for apology. Can you imagine that?! She said she couldn't put herself together after the problems she had with her kid who seems to be going into drugs. That's bad!
I'm glad you didn't do anything you'd now be regretting.

strangely we had an essay on "Love, the necessary pain and pleasure". I screwed it up! I described it as just an entirety of biochemical processes! Everybody hated it:-(!
The opportunity to read romantic essays to beautiful college girls won't last long. Carpe diem.

Sexuality is a set of biochemical processes. Love is what we make of this.

Experience has shown me that there is a great deal more to love and sex then just a set of biochemical processes.....

Yes, like the ability to feign ignorance, humility, and submission, as well as the occasional bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates, or lingerie. :D

To lie, cheat, not answer phone calls, find ridiculous excuses when you're busy, say "Oh you look great honey" when feel like "Gees, what b*tch"... and all that for just trying not to be such a obvious lonely nerd!

I must admit to your comments putting a smile on my face and a laugh in my belly. However, you are definitely no longer talking about love and should probably pay more attention in that romantic literature class you spoke of. ;)

Experience has shown me that there is a great deal more to love and sex then just a set of biochemical processes.....
Not really, as your experience (in its entirety) is also the result of biochemical processes.

You see! It's all biochemical, a rational scientific explanation. What would make love more special than the other biochemical stuff? Perhaps the intensity of the process, its effects, but nothing special really!

Yes, yes, but don't let your girlfriend hear you speak like that :eek:

Yes, yes, but don't let your girlfriend hear you speak like that :eek:

why ever not?

my wife of 10 years (this year) knows this is what I think also, and BETTER agrees with it herself!

how can they NOT agree when PMT is so evident?