Conscious Being

brian_dean20

For the sack of agurement, lets say that once a person dies there is no heaven or hell for him to go to, lets even say thats the end of him( lets call him Max), so once Max dies the only thing remaining of him in the universe is his memory which is stored in living ppls minds and pictures:eyebrow:

Now Max who just die would'nt feel anything right since nothing remains, and the consence being which once stated himself as (me) is no more, this is one possible part, next it could be that he finds himself saying i again,,, but this time in a different newly consence being (and this time he goes by the name Maxter)

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS purely based on that saying which goes something like this "if they were two living being in this entire universe, those two being would be me( whos writing this) and you (whos reading this).

PROBLEM.... if once thinks about this seriouly, why do they endup with the reincarnation like process and feel that maxter is the reincarnation of max when clearly for reincarnation to accure they must be a transfer of something soul like, whereas max and maxter do not have anything between them.

is this some like of a defect in the human mind?

Are you asking, what keeps my self-identity consistent as I move forward through time?

Hmm... reading your first post again, you seem to take reincarnation as a given, and are trying to find an explanation on how it happens without first proving that reincarnation happens. That's philosophical, not empiracal...

i am going to try to rephase,,,,

why do two me's at different times end up with the concluetion of they being reincarnation (transfer of soul) at play,

It's not about the rephrasing, it's about the english. I am probably the *LAST ONE* to criticize english - as it isn't my primary language as well - but your typos and grammars make it hard to understand what you're writing.. try to use spell check... I don't mean to ridicule and I don't mean any disrespect, but really.. we can't answer if we don't understand waht you are asking.

I am assuming you are asking why two men at different times end up with the conclusion of them being reincarnated (PLEASE correct me if I am wrong) --> but I am not sure who you are refering to.. I never felt like I was reincarnated, nor do I know anyone who does. I know *of* people who claim to feel that, but that's only that--a claim.. reincarnation is highly improbable, and definitely isn't proven (to say the least).

So I am not quite sure what it is you are asking.

Try to be more specific.. and please try to go over with spell check, so we understand you.

~moo

:D :D :D

firstly, i dont belive in reincarnation ** :doh: ** dont know which line of mine gave u that impression.

let me just give you'll a short explanation of what i mean by the two words 1. consence and 2. reincarnation

1. consence = like how Descartes said " i think therefore i am " sweet and simple

2. reincarnation = the transfer of one's soul after death into another body.

i am telling youll about those moments when one has a lot of time at hand and just wonders off into pointless throught. lets just for a second totally belive that they is a 1 in a million change that when u die there are only two states into which u can go, the first state being the unconsence one ( i am not thinking therefore i am not :eyebrow: ) and the second offcouse being consence (i think therefore i am), its in this second state, that when u imagine that in another 100 years u could be consence in another body is when self-identity in that person who live a 100 years in the furture mixes up with the identity of one's self, and both seem the same.

Here is another lame try: why cant i think of consenceness as an object?

ummmmmmmm if u understood that,,,, than u can read between the words, if not i wish they was one word which could mean what i am trying to say,,,, but there is not.

before one of u comes up with the explanation as to what Descartes meant by that sentences of his, let me remind u that instead of those 5 words i could have copy pasted an 80 MB text file explaning what consenceness is, so for the sack:cool: of being timely " i am there for i am" >:D

Yeah, dude, please, use spell check.

You sound like you're trying to ask why consciousness is hard to define? Why we can't think of it as an object? Consciousness is a word that was invented by humans to define the state of life -- it's not an object, it's an idea, which is why defining it is so hard, and why thinking of it as an 'object' is so hard as well.

The mind is not physically separated from what we consider our conscious self; so physically -- TECHNICALLY -- consciousness doesn't REALLY exist.

"Thinking" is a process that we would like to define as magnificent, but if you think about it, it's nothing more than neurons in our brain interacting. The process is affected by out evolution (imagination has a lot of aspects that were 'born' from our initial state as pray in the wild,which is - some say - the possible source for all those 'falling without a parachute' nightmares).

I'm trying to make sense of your words, but I am asking you to take the least bit of respect for US and use spell check.

You're quite impossible to understand...

~moo

wow, i knew it even before posting this thread that its going to be impossible to type what i am trying to say,,,,, but even more funny than that is the face that i cant pick out any spelling mistakes out of my previous posts. >:D

'fact'.

Beyond the spelling, it is the fact you seem to be mistaking words for other words with different meaning. I could probably understand through spelling errors, but some of your errors mean something completely different, and that's completely confusing.

~moo

Here is another lame try: why cant i think of consenceness as an object?

before one of u comes up with the explanation as to what Descartes meant by that sentences of his, let me remind u that instead of those 5 words i could have copy pasted an 80 MB text file explaning what consenceness is, so for the sack:cool: of being timely " i am there for i am" >:D

IMO, conciousness is your brain. "I have a brain, therefore I am aware of my existence"

In regards to possible origins of reincarnation:

1) Man doesn't like to die.

2) Man can observe cycles in nature.

3) Man gets bored, eats special plants and is "enlightened". ;)

ok sorry, in the future I am going to spell check my posts using ms.word.

and just for the record.... john5746 i never meant to ask why humans pop up with the reincarnation theory, my question was different... hahhaha i am really inching to try to rephrase the question,.......................................

............................................... guess what i wrote a whole bunch of things to post, than read it myself and could not understand what i meant, so lets just let it go, no language in the world has the words which can give meaning to my inquiry

anyway i am sleepy now,,, sweet dreams