Significance of 47

Guest Imranyusuf

To question existence and reality I think is one of the most profound endeavors a human can undertake. I think its also probably one of the most terrifying to a great majority of people. I don’t know what first cause such, maybe heavy drug use, but none the less I find it as a paramount question. I think its basically tainted for the most part by the fact we are human, such as the desire to ask if a number is something important in the universe, simply being nothing is unnatural really, or simply it could not exist. So to me that basically states you cant really try to narrowly define everything for the sake of simplicity. For example, from learning about physics, to biology, to anthropology, to etc… What I come to find is really people know close to nothing overall if I may say so. I find this absolutely amazing in contrast to modern human behavior, which I think truly can only be explained for the most part via understanding nature. Such as giving the scope of the entire universe, and whatever else could possibly exist in it, living or not, why do humans act they way they do? I find it shocking that interest is so low overall in basically wanting to answer in my opinion very profound questions, such as what is the universe? What is life? I basically think that these questions to many people are for one, scary, and two, people probably generally think we cant understand such. These questions typically get reduced to almost nothing, taken over more or less in a great many times of more importance on simply tips and tactics for beauty, takes on a whole new light in the face of beauty and the beast huh

I don’t know if people will ever live long enough as a specie to desire answers to such questions really, or if the importance of such will ever be realized.

Here is some famous quotes I simply adore to end this post with.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."

Charles Darwin

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

Albert Einstein

“If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.”

Albert Einstein

"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike – and yet it is the most precious thing we have."

Albert Einstein

It's astrology. All forms of "divine" communication all add up to astrology. Become an atheist and you are cured.

But, but, but, that's where I get my lucky lottery numbers :-(.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*seriousness mode* Do you mind me by asking what the point of this thread is?

The point of this thread is to try and determine the absolute symbolic meaning attributed to numbers, hidden messages delivered to you by fate via numbers, letters, or any other symbols, and the meaning of calculations and comparisons which result in odd coincidences when they are accurate, and whether or not there is any validity to any attempts at capturing meaning out of chaos and coincidence, whether via divine means or simply because you are in tune with the universe and its will.

You know, the usual hard drug stuff.

Also, you know how when you are thinking about something and somebody else says something that just happens to pertain to it even though they are talking to someone else and it just kind of fits in with your mindstream and seems like they were actually talking to you? There are belief systems built around this. Of course, they get thrown in with this same bunch. It's a harmony thing. When you reach perfection, then you are in harmony with the world around you, truth and reality are one and the same. Of course, who ever really reaches perfection, for that is in the eye of beholder.

What I was trying to show is that there are three types of data. The first type can be expressed with mathematical logic such as E=MC2. These will tend to form nice mathematical curves. The second type is statistical data that is connected to the mathematics of probability. For example, the flipping of coins can be defined by statistical math. The third type of data is irrational data from the imagination of humans.

The imagination is not limited to cause and affect or statistics. We can fly in our imagination and defy all laws of nature and probability. One is not actually flying in reality, since if the reality two math laws were in affect, we would come down to a crash landing. But in the imagination we can generate irrational data that does not fit these two basic math schemas.

The example of names will not fall under rational or statistical. One can predict a point in time and space with statistics. But spread out the time and the space and the average names often change regionally. But a numerolgy correlation may be much better suited to deal with long term irrational data.

• 4 weeks later...
I think he is referring to the book "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" by "Douglas Adams" in which the number is the answer to "life the universe and everything".

I thought that was the number 42, not 47.

cheers!

blitzed

I was thinking about how to breakdown 47...immediately I thought days & weeks...47 days is nearly 6 weeks, so I divided 47 by 7 to get 6.7142857142857142857142857142857

it contains 7 & 14 & 28 days, and the number 42 is in there...5 days is a typical work week, strange.

later,

blitzed

The name number of Feuror=2. This is the binarius or devil he became. This is totally irrational and not scientific but one is not dealing with data that plays by the rules of simple statistics.

Oh my goodness! You know what other name adds up to 2? Jesus! Jesus is the devil!?! Someone should really tell the Christians.