Reincarnated as a...

Royston

A vulture, you can both fly and you don't need to hunt for food (mostly). Just wait for a big fat animal to die and the food is served, especially after the big predators rip it open for you.

Second i think would be an orca, because it has always been my favorite animal, and they are on the very top of the food chain, able to eat everything that can swim (from fish to whales). Plus they have a long lifespan, intelligent, social, strong and fast swimmers.

A silverfish. Silver scales have high bling factor and I could just live my life eating pastry crumbs off the floor during nights. Also, I could stealthily find out how many hours Phi spends daily pwning people over the internet.

If you want to be intelligent, you better pick an animal with a large brain. If you want to be intelligent AND live a long time, try a Bowhead Whale - they live to 200 years.

Personally, I would be an Orca. They live a long time; are really smart, and are at the top of the food chain. No-one eats them, and they got a great social life.

I'd like to be a herbivore of somekind, that way surely you'd be seen as a better animal and get to heaven. I would say rabbit but probably get mixi or stare at some headlights; not the smartest of animals.

My mum and nana say they would be sheep, so I'll join them. My friend, a panda: don't really fancy eating bamboo.