Hi all.. new to forum...

vixenell

Though this is not technically my first post, I thought I'd introduce myself to you all. I'm currently a sophomore biochemistry & molecular biology major at a small liberal arts college in Virginia. I love science, and hope to someday teach chemistry at the undergraduate/graduate level and research. I work and research in the environmental science department of my college, and fence sabre.

See you all around! :)

Guest Fairbank

I am new too, so "Hello Everybody (voice of the crazy scientist from the Simpsons)!" I hope for the knowledge to keep me breathing.

Fairbank said in post # :

I am new too, so "Hello Everybody (voice of the crazy scientist from the Simpsons)!" I hope for the knowledge to keep me breathing.

Professor Frink, Professor Frink, he makes you laugh, he makes you think

Guest Fairbank

Thank you for the wonderful welcome, and being member #1000, oooh, what an honor. I shall do my best to uphold the honor and be the best I can be yadda yadda yadda. As being the scifor's #1000, do I get a fruit basket and stuff or am I just another dedhed?

How I found it: I found this place because of Dudde, I saw him on here so I had to check it out. b (does dudde know who I am though, that is the trick!)

Why am I here: Unlock great mysteries?!? I dunno

Why Fairbank: My 8th grade Science teacher, the best teacher I ever had.