2000 posts and counting.

insane_alien

ok, so today i passed the 2000 post mark. god i feel like a geek. i mean, if YT hadn't shackled me to this computer that can only access this one site then i might not have made it to this ungodly number. I WANT TO BE SET FREE!

yeah, there be some alcohol involved with the writing of this post.

if YT hadn't shackled me to this computer that can only access this one site then i might not have made it to this ungodly number. I WANT TO BE SET FREE!

not until you`re at least Half as good at Spam as I am!:mad:

oh I`m sorry, are these Cuffs too loose?:rolleyes:

I don't see what other choice you have. You're obligated. Don't shirk your sacred duty. It's for his own good. It'll hurt him more than it'll hurt you, etc etc etc.
I see what you're doing. If he has a "cute" avatar you get to invoke Section 51, Subparagraph C of the SFN code and use your plenipotentiary powers as the Scourge of All That Is Fluffy to rend him limb from limb and bathe in his warm blood.

I have no problem with that.

Considering I can rarely think of something intelligible to say that doesn't get deleted by YT or Sayo, I'm quite happy with my ~1400.

(This statement does not imply that all of insane_alien's posts would be intelligible in the slightest sense of the word)

ok, so today i passed the 2000 post mark. god i feel like a geek. i mean, if YT hadn't shackled me to this computer that can only access this one site then i might not have made it to this ungodly number. I WANT TO BE SET FREE!

oh yeah, I remember those shackels. Don't worry, YT takes them off at around post 3,000. After that, he uses hypnosis and mind control techniques. Now, if I ever sign out of SFN, I think rapid wolverenes are chasing me and I have venomous snakes in my underwear.

what we DON`T tell you is that the deleted posts get added to the Deleters post count, all your spam are belong to us! :P

It's not like you really need it, your posts are so profound that each of your posts counts as 3. :P

It's not like you really need it, your posts are so profound that each of your posts counts as 3. :P
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(btw GutZ, I'm getting errors replying to your last PM. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon.)