Different forum look?

Actually, we need a logo for Theology Forums. Interested?

You don't even know if I am good though...I hate making stuff for people if they take it out of kindness, if it sucks say so and don't use it. If all that negativity didn't turn you off just tell me what you want and I'll try and do it, it will keep me sane for a while, when I have nothing to do.

Something, somewhat relavent I did out of pure boredom.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jdebruijn/images/signature1.jpg

He's quite skittish around broccoli

[Mr.Burns voice] Excellent.

You don't even know if I am good though...I hate making stuff for people if they take it out of kindness, if it sucks say so and don't use it. If all that negativity didn't turn you off just tell me what you want and I'll try and do it, it will keep me sane for a while, when I have nothing to do.
Go for it. My instructions from on high: "If its good we'll use it, if it sucks you can tell him why we're not using it." I can't use something that doesn't work just because you took the time to do it. I'll be honest.

Something, somewhat relavent I did out of pure boredom.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jdebruijn/images/signature1.jpg

Not too shabby. It's too aimed at Hinduism and Buddhism to be good for us, but it shows what you can do. Also remember that simple is best. Colors are cool but they shouldn't be the best thing about the logo.

We need something that says inspiration, thinking beyond what is observable, thoughts turned inward and outward simultaneously, meditation without being aimed, religious without religion. Peace of mind, spiritual peace, piece of pie. ;)

Actually, we need a logo for Theology Forums. Interested?

You're going to want to be careful about that. Some people don't like icons, images, etc. that represent their religion. I remember walking into an Islamic building two weeks ago in Chicago. It seemed that they have a metal circle with only language on in it. It was like cursive writing created a maze within the circle. A circle composed of language. Sadly, I don't think I took a picture of that.

Other than that, this forums does have a nice monochromatic blue scheme. It's easy on the eyes; the blue creates a calm atmosphere; and the white stimulates alertness. Supposedly, colors have an affect on the psychology of an individual. That's what I continue, perhaps, to like this forum. It has a very nice layout; I've always liked the layout. But I'm somewhat getting bored with the colors.

I will agree, however, that people are right in saying this forum is eccentric. It allows for quick communication and interpretation.

I guess I ought to learn CSS. I don't know how popular it is on the web these days. I'm somewhat of an old-school, html javaslinger. But I'll look into the Firefox thing The Tree spoke about.