LOTR: The Return of the King...

Sayonara

Saw it last night......loved it. A few minor changes from the book but nothing of any consequence and the action was indeed very cool. A round of applause went round the audience at one point! A totally cool film in my opinion.

yes, extremely good.

though i wasn't able to pay 100 % attention to it since some kids were talking loudly through a small part of the movie. when someone said "shhhh!" they responded with "you be quiet." (stupid kids)

then water started leaking behind the screen, making a very loud dripping sound...

but it was very good, and like sayonara said, the action was very well paced

iglak said in post #9 :

..since some kids were talking loudly through a small part of the movie. when someone said "shhhh!" they responded with "you be quiet." (stupid kids)

Thats the part where you get up and deliver a swift kick to the throat of whoever is talking. Then, while they're gagging, choking, and blinded by their tears, throw them out the door.

or tell the manager of the theatre to kick the miscreants out.

fafalone said in post #15 :

Best movie ever. I saw it in Tampa last night projected on to an IMAX screen, it took up my entire visual field.. what an experience.

Isn't it?

I am so going again before it's relegated to the smaller screens.