I was almost ready to give up on men entirely...

In My Memory

Women are such strange creatures, they seem to either reject you so completely that they won't talk to you or fall for you so deeply they can't speak to you. And then they complain you don't listen to them.

Good quote, hehe. I can't help but to wonder what they'd say about us though. :eek:

IMM: hello!
:)

ELL: hi!

IMM [at a loss for words]: w00t!

ELL: w00t w00t!

IMM: w00t w00t!

ELL: w00t!

-_-

lol...That one will be a good story for the kids later...

w00t though? really? lol

congrats anyway

[irish accent] best the luck to the two of yeh [/irish accent]

• 2 weeks later...

Paranoia,

You've got a sense of humor, IMM and I like it.

But I have one question...does he know you'll choose a chimp over your baby if the cold ultimatum became a reality?

Yes :)

I know none of you have met ELL yet, but he's a lot like me, but doesnt wear skirts nearly as short as mine :) His philosophy is a lot more vocally misanthropic and existentialist than mine, and he thinks that "over and over again, people show that they dont have any redeeming value at all, they have negative value" (oh my!). But if we have kids, we promise not to keep any chimps in the house.

Paranoia,

Yes :)

I know none of you have met ELL yet, but he's a lot like me, but doesnt wear skirts nearly as short as mine :) His philosophy is a lot more vocally misanthropic and existentialist than mine, and he thinks that "over and over again, people show that they dont have any redeeming value at all, they have negative value" (oh my!). But if we have kids, we promise not to keep any chimps in the house.

He sounds like a blast at parties....I wonder what kind of redeeming value a leopard has...

His philosophy is a lot more vocally misanthropic and existentialist than mine, and he thinks that "over and over again, people show that they dont have any redeeming value at all, they have negative value"

Is he a Bill Hicks fan?