Mass @ c

Alpha-137

Dear swanaont;

I do not think that Lorent transformation is the math that I need????

The math that I am looking for should explain the stripping away the

electrons and the weak - electromagnetic forces of the mass and then the

separation of the neutrons and protons to the strong forces limits.

That's not an effect of special relativity.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear swansont;

The picture is the action of an Iron atom being hit with a laser' date=' thus striping away the electrons and the weak-forces and pulling the neutrons and protons apart to the strong forces limets.[/quote']

In my limited experience, nothing like that happens when you hit stuff with a laser (though some pretty neat things can happen). So you'll need to demonstrate, somehow, that stuff like that is supposed to happen, and under what conditions.

Dear swansont;

Oh yes; this event /or action happens at very high speed with lasers, but this event can

also be brought about in a very slow heating of the iron over a long period of time, and

just at the time of the iron changes to the plasma state this event / action happens.

The state of the iron in this picture is showing is called; “The Nuclei Polarization State.”

And I need the math that will explain this state / event/or action.

model-c.jpg

model-a-2.jpg

Thank you

alpha-137

the lines within the stripped nucleus look like the feild lines of a standard magnet, if im not very-much-mistaken (highly probable), the same lines from a magnet are the paths of null-energy photons, wouldnt the photons from the lazer align the and stretch nucleus? or do you need electrons for anything to happen?

if im wrong just say no. the logic here doesnt sit well with even me, im just putting forward a suggestion.

my appologies yt, you beat me to it.

my appologies yt' date=' you beat me to it.[/quote']

non needed :)

I`de just like to get his question nailed down to something Known, and then the experts in maths can take it from there.

it seems that for the moment Identifying the question appears to be issue.

Dear Rocket Man, and YT2095

I am not here to change anyone’s minds on physics, I am just looking for someone to help

me with the math on my concept / understanding of physics.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocket Man first;

Very good that you see that the fields in this model are in the same pattern as a magnetic

Fields of flux. Yet at this state there are on electrons or weak-electromagnetic fields of

flux left.

The fields that you see in this model are the polarized strong forces that are fields of flux

that are spun out by the quarks that hold the neutron-protons together. These polarized

fields on no bigger than the nuclei , but stacked end to end these strong forces start to

propagate out to become gravitational fields of flux.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YT2095 second;

In the case of the laser the on coming light / heat particles are so intense and create so

much resistance that it strips away the electrons and then forces the neutron-protons to

reform to the shape / path of lest resistance into this pattern that I have.

The question is I need the math on this event / action.

A few quick comments since I just noticed this thread:

1. As people have already stated, the length contraction works in the opposite sense - a fast moving nucleus will appear like a flattened pancake (with the small axis in the direction of motion) to an observer. (In fact we use this flatness in particle physics to make some approximations.) So your nucleus squashed in the other direction is not a relativistic effect.

2. By definition, lasers are made of light, and light only has electromagnetic interactions. Therefore there is no way that a nucleus can become polarized by a laser via the strong force. It can be polarized by the electromagnetic force though, since protons are charged.

I wonder if you are talking about the Spin Polarization-Induced Nuclear Overhauser Effect? This is used in NMR. It is a bit difficult to find understandable info on the web for this (and I am no expert) but you may win this a little useful.

Dear Severian;

{1} I all ready understand that "Length contraction" is not what I am looking

for.

{2} Einstein; showed us/ well in my eyes; that light does cause resistance in

his photo-electrect-efect.

{3} In experiments of a coil of wire that is conducting at the time is heated up by a flame or a heat light the conductor well gain more resistance. All heat is high energy light. And light particles well add resistance.

{4} I have studied a lot on super cooling conductors, and super cooling magnets and the efects of doing so.

{5} You said that It can be polerized by [electro-magnetic -force] But isn't electro-magnetic force just another spectrum of light????

But you also said that lasers are made of light and light only has electromagnetic interactions?????

Like I said; I am not trying to change anyones fews on physics; I just need tthe math to explain my models/ and understanding of nature.

Dear Severian;

{1} I all ready understand that "Length contraction" is not what I am looking

for.

{2} Einstein; showed us/ well in my eyes; that light does cause resistance in

his photo-electrect-efect.

{3} In experiments of a coil of wire that is conducting at the time is heated up by a flame or a heat light the conductor well gain more resistance. All heat is high energy light. And light particles well add resistance.

{4} I have studied a lot on super cooling conductors' date=' and super cooling magnets and the efects of doing so.

{5} You said that It can be polerized by [electro-magnetic -force'] But isn't electro-magnetic force just another spectrum of light????

But you also said that lasers are made of light and light only has electromagnetic interactions?????

Like I said; I am not trying to change anyones fews on physics; I just need tthe math to explain my models/ and understanding of nature.

I think you are perhaps using some non-standard definitions, and that may be confusing things. All heat, for example, is not high-energy light. Not all heat (i.e. energy transfer) is EM radiation. The electromagnetic interaction is not synonymous with electromagnetic radiation, though they are related; "EM force" is not part of the EM spectrum.

You can possibly get highly ionized iron with a laser interaction, and you may even be able to cause nuclear excitation to deform it and give you a big quadrupole moment, but the picture of an orderly array of neutrons and protons doesn't jibe with anything I know of nuclear structure. In any event, I doubt the math will be straightforward.

Dear Swansont;

Quote;

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“But the picture of an orderly array of neutrons and protons doesn't jibe with anything I know of nuclear structure. In any event, I doubt the math will be straightforward.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do understand what you are saying here!

Because this very orderly array of neutron and protons can only be found in the area that we call the outer core of a heavenly body, the area where the hot –plasma – state of Iron is forced and maintained in this ORDERLY ARRAY OF NEUTRONS AND PROTON

by a force called high energy thermal transfer resistance. No not with a laser, but with the

high energy heat that is rushing to the inner core and is then returned to the outer core by the inner cores’ very dense magnetic fields

Picture #1

103949main_earth12-b.jpg

No the math will not be straightforward;

Because no one has ever put math to state of mass that has been forces into the state of high-density of 1/137 and that polarize & propagate the mass’s strong forces out as gravity fields.

NOW; Is there anyone that would take the challenge to do the math here.

Here is an experiment that may help you along.

Experiment;

Thermal Transfer Experiment

For Man Made Gravity

Picture#2

TestforM-B.jpg

(A) Is a set of balance scales that are non-magnetic.

(a-1) This half is set over the (B) piece of iron

(a-2)This half is set out over free space

(B) Is a 1ft.x1ft.x1ft. piece of Iron at a temp as [Cold] as you can make it

© Is a high temp insulator

(D) Is a 1ft.x1ft.x 2ft piece of Iron at a temp as [Hot] as you make it

(E) Is a stand to hold the experiment.

(F) Is a glass pan filled with sand or any non-magnetic[ Mass] like pea gravel.

Once this is set up remove © the high temp insulator

(a-1) will lose gravitational pull on it making it rise and

(a-2) to lower and at the same time causing the non-magnetic

mass in (F) to be attracted to bottom of (D) thus we have man made gravity fields.

This action is only momentary, just until the thermal differences equalizes.

“Fields of Iron Rule the Universe”

try it in a vacuum. i bet you 100 (insert colloquialism for your currency here) it won't work then.

my hypothesis is that all the effects seen are a result of the thermal set up by the hot iron.

Been there done that it works in a vacuum as well;

LIKE I SAID BEFORE;

" I AM NOT TRYING TO CHANGE ANYONE MINDS ON

PHYSICS"

I am just looking for HELP with the Math to explain my work.

So Please the MATH People answer me!

so, you're looking for someone to pull out some maths that explains something that you think is brand spanking newand nobody has seen before?

If it works you should be able to do it numerous times making recordings of EVERYThING apply some statistical mathematics to it and beable to derive an equation from the results.

then you need calculation(s) for Convection Currents in this case.

as that is what your experiment will demonstrate.

Every good; that sound about right, thanks

Now can you help me out here?:)

I assure you that I am Not anygood at Math!

I assure you that I am Equaly (if not even worse) at Maths than you also :)

however, since we now have the sucker nailed down and defined, I`m more than positive that the others here will be able to provide the maths involved for Convection Currents :)

alpha, either your vaccuum wasn't good enough, or you've heaten up the iron enough that there is a significant amount of radiation pressure effecting one of the weights, your experiment won't negate gravity, or adjust the mass of either of the weights