Pyramid Energy

chuinhen

I"ve come across this words "PYRAMID ENERGY " !?!?

IS it true tat this energy exist ??

can anyone contribute to this point

Pyramid Energy does exist. If you happen to be walking by one and a chunk of it comes loose and starts hurtling toward you, do not make the mistake of believing it doesn't.

I'm also interested in this. We've had miniatures at home and tried different experiments. Food will dry out instead of decomposing, if done correctly. Important is the fact that the pyramid has to be oriented facing north and the object has to be positioned at 1/3 above basis inside the pyramid. The material doesn't seem to matter, but precious or semi-precious metals seem to work best.

Try it out yourself!

Which energy could be amplified? Would the electromagnetic energy cause such effects?

Was this ever measured?

YT2095, how does that work?

pyramids or parabolas have a similar effect of working as a lens, there is a large surface area, that can reflect energies to a single point, a little like a satelite dish does and microwave antennas, they`re frequently pyramidal.

pyramids or parabolas have a similar effect of working as a lens, there is a large surface area, that can reflect energies to a single point, a little like a satelite dish does and microwave antennas, they`re frequently pyramidal.

But I think that has more to do with coupling into rectangular waveguides, which support particular TE or TM modes. The "pyramidal energy" claims are that it's some mystical kind of energy, not EM waves.

I`m not aware of and have no data to support any "Mystical" goings on.

it would be interesting to place a ULF coil in the middle of one of these things (it would have to be massive though) and see if a similar effect occurs using Shuman waves, the base of the pyramid is pointing Downwards, so therefore any amplification must be of waves emited by the earth itself, that is afterall the way the lens is pointing.

but even so, if it did work as a colector/lens of such waves, it`s hardly likely they would have the properties attributed to them.

esp when you consider these waves can be manufactured artificialy at great power levels and nothing Odd has been noted.

I thought Gold WAS the philosophers stone, or at least in Alchemy it is :)

anyway, If I had a lump of gold to start with, the last thing I`de do would be leave it unattended 1 third the way up in some bloody pyramid! :P

These pyramidal structures are able to concentrate mystical and cosmic kinds of energy. Also healing energies are concentrated inside pyramids.

Crystals of all kinds of compounds can be charged inside a pyramid and the healing energies then are stored in the crystal. The crystal in turn has healing powers for a few weeks, when charged.

Pyramids also create many negative ions, and these have a very good effect on your body. You feel well, when there is an abundance of negative ions in the air. Your spritiual life is enhanced and your mind opens up again by the good influence of all these negative ions.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;):D

Have not read all the posts, so if the books "Pyramid Power" by Toth and Nielsen, and "The Secret Power Of Pyramids" By Schul and Pettit have already been mentioned, apologies.

Both printed (and read by me) in the early seventies, they are required reading for anyone who is intrigued by the apparently non-scientifically reproduceable and explainable results.

The effects are very small-scale, observable, but seem impossible to quantify and measure, and take place over a lengthy period. No "wham bang thank you ma'm" lab pyrotechnics here. No Phd theses or Nobel prizes.

For the moment at least it seems to be locked away in that dark room labelled "Serious scientists keep out, for here be mysteries".

There is much to be wondered at in the bywaters of the universe, but as yet no commercial gain.

It is in my bookshelves together with dowsing, telekinesis, radionics and SETI etc. Fodder for daydreaming an imagination.

• 2 weeks later...

Things are only "mystical" until we find a way to explain them. :)

... the base of the pyramid is pointing Downwards, so therefore any amplification must be of waves emited by the earth itself ...
Yeah, but the effects vanish when the pyramid is off the magnetic poles. :confused: Would a cone work aswell? I'll have to check that.

well if it IS picking up and focusing Schuman waves, a cone or even better a parabola would also work. in fact with a parabolic dish, it shouldn`t really matter about the north/south at all.

however, the wavelengths of these waves are so long you`de need a dish of Biblical proportions to get any realy effect.

and as I mentioned these waves can be produced atrificialy at very high power and still they wouldn`t have the effect alleged by these Pyramid Power beleivers.

• 2 weeks later...

Meh they tested that out on mythbusters. Even though I believe half the stuff they do leaves out alot of possibilities, They did the test on fruit and blades.

Following I think this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_power

Results: (After Jet Pack)

http://kwc.org/mythbusters/2005/06/mythbusters_jetpack_pyramid_po.html

The Philosopher's stone was like the holy grail for Alchemy. It would turn things into Gold. (Thank you PBS for it's quality shows)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher%27s_stone

• 1 year later...

Hi there!

Here´s something interesting, you should watch.

It´s about Less Brown trying to harvest "Pyramid Energy"! I tried the same after watching that clip, with a much smaller Pyramid, with a only one and a half foot high Pyramid but it didn´t work. I guess, I did something wrong "OR" it didn´t work because I had that small Pyramid in my Apartment instead of having it outdoors.

Here´s now that Docuclip...

And here´s now my Experimental Model. That Link didn´t work, so here´s the Link to my Web Album. It´s the 12th Album from the Top!

http://picasaweb.google.com/home

I´ve just found another interesting clip about Brown regarding Crystals!

I myself started with Pyramids and about their Experiments, after I read Toth's Book, "Pyramid Power" in Canada. From there on, I started in developing my own little "EXPERIMENTAL MODELS" that were eighter only 30 to 35 centimeters in size until up to 11 to 12 foot high ones on our Property in Northern Canada. I did the Water Experiments and how Plants would react on it, when their watered with that water. Well, by Tomato Plants, they grew like sling plants, like lilies and the same thing occurred with Potato plants.

With crystals, I went a few steps ahead. I charged up crystals inside my Pyramids at different Pyramid levels. It worked very well at the 2/3rd Level (Middle Pyramid) and the 3/3rd Level (Bottom Pyramid) Level except in the 1/3rd Level, (The Apex) Level. The Apex Level seams to be for something else.

And then at one time, I had a problem crystal! It didn´t wanted to get itself charged, no matter, where I have kept it so I decided to get complicated. I build myself another Pyramid Model, specifically to charge up THAT Crystal. But this time, I build a replica of the Cheops King Chamber. It´s not located in the centre of the 2/3rd Pyramid but rather slightly beneath it, beneath that Level and a little bit off centre. I placed that Crystal inside of it and within 24 Hours, that crystal was super charged up, I realized that by placing it at the third eye at the Stearne. That is no Fantasy! This really works. By using a charged up Crystal, you can win chess Games, learn ESP things, that you wouldn´t achieve so quickly, by just using regular Meditation. You can even go so far, that when you like speeding on the highway, while you´re listening to some fast music, like Techno; ....that your or something Warns You for instance, that ahead of you is somewhere a Highway Police car with Radar or to get Danger out of the way, actually preventing it and even more.

Another important thing about using crystals!!!! When you got yourself one, cook it for 1 - 2 or 3 Minutes in Boiling water with a lid on it for safety. When you hear no "crack" sound, then you have a Genuine crystal but when you do, then they´ve sold you a Glass one. People, who work with crystals always say, before you use it, to burie or keep it in salt water for one night, to cleanse it off negative vibrations. But, when you ask me, ...then boil it. It´s nothing bad about boiling it! They were created under extreme heat in the first place. If someone tells you not to do it in such a way, then you should ask yourself, "Why Not"?

"Excellent video provides insights into Pyramidal and Tetrahedral Geometry. How they work and how to use them for novel effects. Incredible, information packed, over 2 Hour long DVD describing many unusual and original experiments including transmutation of elements, energy extraction, increasing plant growth, healing the body and more".

...the other half of the clip below, is about the Pyramid Experiment from Above.

It´s about Less Brown trying to harvest "Pyramid Energy"! I tried the same after watching that clip, with a much smaller Pyramid, with a only one and a half foot high Pyramid but it didn´t work. I guess, I did something wrong "OR" it didn´t work because I had that small Pyramid in my Apartment instead of having it outdoors.

I think you're omitting a third option.

that 'pyramid energy' is a load of bollocks.

BINGO!

Anyway, the guy in the video getting zapped had lots to do with tapping into the electric potential near the earth, and nothing to with the building being a pyramid. That was coincidental. Anecdotes aren't evidence.

BINGO!

Anyway, the guy in the video getting zapped had lots to do with tapping into the electric potential near the earth, and nothing to with the building being a pyramid. That was coincidental. Anecdotes aren't evidence.

....you´re probably right because there´s something called FREE Energy but here in Germany, someone made something similar. He´s build a metal Pyramid with a converter and has hooked it´s energy source to a fan that was running on nothing else but that Pyramid Energy. I´ve heard about that story. That fan ran for over 2 months non stop until a large company called Siemens got interested in his Experiment and they´d asked him to remove that video off youtube. Well, it´s gone from youtube but just a few minutes ago, I´ve found it some where else, also in clip form. Unfortunately, this Gentleman talks in German. But anyway´s, here´s the clip or Link to that clip.

THE PYRAMID EFFECT