Life on earth is boring

Guest Six

Soon as somebody thinks outside the human box and can see life on earth for what it really is they are labeled as depressed.

So life is suffering. I guess Buddha was right ?

I think phi for all explained it best with his "parameter paradigm"

I say live this life and this envisioned perfect nirvana

will be reached afterwards.

• 12 years later...

Humans are boring monsters, focused on and satisfied by sensual attractions such as the suggested sex and jumping out of a plane, indeed it is the Planet of the Apes. However there are Realms outside of this one that are far more interesting and satisfying, but this realm is really just a place to learn how to be worthy of being there. This planet is really quite plain, it is really quite droll filled with little infants who shame those who don't have as infantile tastes as themselves. They seem to have no problem going to amusement parks built on the labor of others, or to go on adventures across the world while other children are starving. Indeed, they really have no souls. Which is why they focus on the lowest portion of reality, sensing innately that they aren't worthy of anything higher, because they are mere users. Homo sapiens is like the retarded stepchild of the universe, the drooling baby that never grows up (into an intelligent, lovely Starchild). For those of us who aren't so low, I'm not sure what the answer is. But I do know that creating for oneself and learning to better oneself are worthwhile, and the only really satisfying thing here is oneself and one's internal Realm, or the pure joy of creating in a way that isn't mundane like the surrounding matter. Truth be told I'm not sure even that is worth doing for me at this point since I'm so advanced, but it kills time and facilitates growth. Personally I'm not really even seeing the point of creating anything because it's all such drivel, meaningless, really, and there don't seem to be any people here who genuinely love. And without actual love, there's really no deep Joy here. The sensual factors are intended to be a mere bonus, a piece of candy, but these fools have made it the focus, so even sex is a bore because you're with an empty shell who isn't good for anything but fulfilling lusts - it's basically bestiality because they don't have minds or gentle, real souls, they're just focused on getting off or manipulating you for their own gratification. So it really is like a testing ground and a place to learn to be happy with oneself, before moving on to a place that isn't the dunghill of the universe, full of egoistic swine who attack their betters and project their own insecurities on them when the truth is stated. If you're not a pariah around these low scummy sellout vermin falsely called Humans, you're doing it wrong! ;)

(Now there are a few minor things an advanced soul can do here on a planet of such lowness, that he couldn't on a planet of worthy souls, so maybe that's what we focus on.)

The key point is there's nothing wrong with you. Humans and the Earth are just boring. Unless your mind is numb/simple and you live like a pig wallowing in wet dirty things as your primary focus. Oink oink

Most humans are uncaring hypocritical honorless swine who would rather keep us all in the muck than have change that elevates us. That's why they try to tear you down OP, like crabs in a bucket they hate the idea of one getting out. Which is why they're so keen on censoring, with their nonsense excuses, after the monsters themselves threw the first punch. They don't play fair, so remember that. However, justice will find them regardless, and they will reap what they sow.

Edited by Dracula8
Fulness of the bospel

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2006 at 12:18 PM, Guest Six said:

…. I'm an artist and I don't expect you to see what I see or even feel.

Now does anybody else feel like they are trapped in a underground jail? Big universe with maybe infinite worlds and not many humans care. Every place I go it's always the same boring repeating human activities such as, work, relationships, kids, religion, etc. The real questions I guess I'm here to ask is don't you ever want more? Aren't you sick of just being human?

I cannot see or feel what you do, but humans have common sights and feelings.

I was an art major in college, and my dad was a high-school art teacher, but I could not figure out how to make a living at art.

So it was humiliating to take a job as clerk for an insurance company to start my career.  Life was harsh but I got spiritual and somehow survived and here I am at age 63.  I have done art work (see my web site "biggestwaveseversurfed.com) but I made a living at bookkeeping and accounting.

Because my work career was tough and demanding, lots of driving to and from work, retirement is heavenly.  It is FUN to not have to haul myself to a miserable job.

You sound spoiled, like you feel entitled to more from life.  I felt that way.  We all cannot be so lucky.  I was spoiled by a cushy art major in college, in order to face the hard knocks of the business world.  But I had a hell of a lot of fun in art!!

Here is your next assignment:  Search for more in life, and tell us what you find.:)

Edited by Airbrush