wedding rings

ydoaPs

There Is A Conspircay To Try To Give The Whole World Heavy Metal Poisoning! Gold Is Rarely Checked As The Cause Of Heavy Metal Poisoning. Is It Just A Coincidence That Wedding Rings Are Made Of Gold? I Think Not!

anybody else notic that that was a KFC style post with Capital Letters At The Beginning Of Every Word. ughh i feel dirty just typing like that

Ewww!

Good point, he`ll be trolling the Chem section next!:eek:

anybody else notic that that was a KFC style post with Capital Letters At The Beginning Of Every Word. ughh i feel dirty just typing like that

Oh I did. And it makes me sick.

xxxxx\\//////xxxxxxx _______________

xxxxx\\xxxx|xxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\

xxxxx\(_xxx|xxxxl/xxBloooeeahhh!!!xxxx|

xxxxx\xxx__)xx_/_________________ /

xxxxl__/ _\x,.x.

xxx/xxxx/xx.%:.x*x.

xxx|xl|xx|xxx.x;>,x$xx'

xxx|xl|xx|xxxx.=3D.~@x.xx&

xxxUUUU-|xxx:?.x;.x.^#xx.xxx^

xxx|xxxxxx|xxxx<x*x'xxx.xxx,xx*

xxxx\xxxxx|xxxxxx.xx"x.xxx^

Heavy metals may not be good for you but gold is very safe. It is very inert to almost everything. It was chosen because it was easy to mold and had a cool color. Also, symbolically, because gold is so stable, maybe the hope was that the marriage could withstand anything thrown at it, like gold. Beware of aqua regia (HCL and HNO3), or the queen's bath, this can dissolve gold. In the old days the royalty could take what they want.

Heavy metals may not be good for you but gold is very safe. It is very inert to almost everything. It was chosen because it was easy to mold and had a cool color. Also, symbolically, because gold is so stable, maybe the hope was that the marriage could withstand anything thrown at it, like gold. Beware of aqua regia (HCL and HNO3), or the queen's bath, this can dissolve gold. In the old days the royalty could take what they want.
Gold Will Mess You Up Just As Much As Lead Will.