Tool of the Devil

blike

Sayonara³ said in post #26 :

lol

There's plenty of interesting stuff on here besides the academic bits. Like the polls, news etc...

The 'debates' we have in the religion, politics and pseudoscience forums are usually, ummmm, frighteningly funny.

I suppose they might be funny to someone who is very knowledgeable in those subjects and/or someone who enjoys discussing those topics. I personally don't. I wouldn't have very much input nor would I get much enjoyment out of reading or debating those subjects.

well, I guess if you do understand the geeky stuff that goes on in the forums other than this one, most of it usually is very funny;)

you don't have to know science to read here. That's what we're here for, to educate people:p

you want comedy? just look to Sayonara and MrL's avatar's. Something's wrong with them boys

.... ... ... ... *bans stephy*

*wonders what would actually become of one if one were to, in reality, actually ban stephy, even without reason*

stephy said in post #23 :

Pav - lighten up, take a load off. It's the general discussion forum of the board. There's no need to take everything so serious and/or be so serious all the time.

If you don't like me and/or what I post, you can simply ignore it instead of getting your panties in wad.

Settle down darling. Are you sure it is me that has my panties in a wad? ;)

Pavlov's Dog said in post #30 :

Settle down darling. Are you sure it is me that has my panties in a wad? ;)

Mine aren't in a wad, they're just so far up my ass I can't even feel them anymore.

Dudde, you wouldn't ban me, I'm growing on you...I can tell. Also, it would take a long time to educate me on everything you guys talk about.

PS- Pav, the last part of what I said (and you quoted) wasn't just directed at you. :)