new hacking challenges game

TheGeek

hi,

There's another thread but since dievo (the old site) doesn't work anymore i thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread with a new site.

Go to www.try2hack.nl and see how good you are :D

let me know what level you are on and keep me updated :)

if you have a spoiler please change the text color so the only people that see it are the people who want to see it.

i just started and now i'm on level 2

thanks

have fun

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the source is the thing website a made up off.. useally it is HTML( Hyper Text Markup Language) as sayd its the code of the website

with IE you find source by going to "View --> source" or right click on the page and "view source"

HeHeHe, these things can keep me entertained for about a hour about now I have finished :(

There were 2 other good ones, one was something like a master level one (A good challange) and the otherone was one like this bt it has 30 something levels... i'll see if I can find them later :)

http://www.hackthissite.org/

Is good as far as I remember.

Cheers,

Ok, so I've got the source open for level 2. Since I normally use AOL (I am embarrassed, but there you go) I had to download Firefox. However, once the source is open, I see a password, but no username. And the password, which is in white so people don't get angry at me, is ItIsSoEasy. But it doesn't work.

Ok, so I've got the source open for level 2. Since I normally use AOL (I am embarrassed, but there you go) I had to download Firefox. However, once the source is open, I see a password, but no username. And the password, which is in white so people don't get angry at me, is ItIsSoEasy[/color']. But it doesn't work.

Thats because its a decoy password... you need to search deeper...

hint: ever tryed opening an .exe file in notepad ?