Giant Atomic Reptile Alive and Well

Phi for All

Informed sources report that our beloved Tokyo-stomping monster is alive and well, despite reports to the contrary. In an email interview, Mokele broke his 2-month-long silence:

Sorry' date=' yeah, work has been eating me alive; between the conference presentation this winter break and one of my classes which is consuming every spare minute I have, I barely have time to eat. Hopefully next quarter (in a few weeks) will be better and I'll be able to return at some level.

I'm flattered that there's concern, and please assure everyone I'm alive and well, just very, very busy.

Mokele[/quote']Glad to know he's just devastatingly busy at work and school and not being brainwashed at some creationist compound. Living off a diet of flies and crickets can't be helping either.

And here I was fearing that'd I was the only one with a primary interest in the animal sciences beyond the same old evolution debates! The Scaly Sage has not forsaken us! All is well once more!

Gah! I have to prepare! Would mokele prefer platters of pinkie mice, waterdogs, nice fat nightcrawlers or goldfish for his welcome-back buffet? Ah hell, I'll get um all.

who said he can't be doing both?
Real good point. We'll debrief him before letting him back into the Mods area.

dave: "It's real good to see you again, Mokele."

Mokele: "Thanks dave, good to be back."

Sayo: "Where have you been?"

Mokele: "Working."

Sayo: "Who have you had contact with?"

Mikele: "Just my GF, fellow students and my colleagues at work."

dave: "How do you feel?"

Mokele: "Fine."

Sayo: "How many days did it take to create the Earth?"

Mokele: "Si-, I mean thou-, millions, millions of days. YEARS! Millions of years!"

dave: "It's cattle prod time!"

Mokele: "NOOOOOO!"