Tonight I'm Taking Out My Wife.

Illuminati

Think... What was your first interpretation of the thread title .... Now pick  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Think... What was your first interpretation of the thread title .... Now pick

• Wife out to dinner
    • Future murder scene

*think... what was your first interpretation of the thread title*

what did you first initally think that phrase meant?

That a killing was about to occur...

or

That a husband was treating a wife to dinner senario?

I was bored... so a simple interpretation study on how messed up or not you guys are. :D

I just tend to associate the term "taking out" with assassins or aerial bombings.

that is Soooooo circa 1960`s!

"Mechanics" for the 70`s

"Janitor/Cleaner" for the 80`s

"Sweeper" for the 90`s (and a whole host of other pop-trash that never caught on).

2000`s.... well, I`m sayin` nothing :)

I just tend to associate the term "taking out" with assassins or aerial bombings.

I tend to associate the term ''taking someone out'' with a kick to the lower legs causing someone to fall to the ground.

Don't ask me why?

My first thought was "Dear God!"

Then when I saw it was a poll I thought, "We get to vote on it? Damnit man, we're a science community, not some perverted online death jury! Why would you do such things!"

I thought it was something akin to the guy who wanted $1000 or he was gonna eat his bunny... The stupid thing about that was people were still giving him money after he reached his goal... shouldn't they have been sending anthrax or ebola to him instead? Besides, I've eaten rabbit, and that stuff is the shiznit.

Oh, yah. Don't kill your wife. It's not polite.

u guys r nuts but illuminati isnt the only weird one out their. my first thought was back to that thread where the guy took his girlfriend up to the cliff where they had their first date and then he pushed her off the damn thing onto somw rocks.

i thought he was going to kill her.