Top 5 favourite comedy programmes...

Royston

Doesn't have to be in any particular order, but what are your top 5 favourite TV comedy shows...

To date mine are : Brass Eye (Chris Morris taking satire to the extreme.) actually I'm going to have Chris Morris as one choice because 'Jam', and 'Day to Day' are also up there.

Family Guy, The Thick of It, Blackadder (I used to love the second series in my younger days.) and The Simpsons.

all these are Radio programs' date=' sorry but I listen to more radio than watch TV. here[/quote']

Guess I should change it to just 'top 5 comedy shows'...for anyone else who doesn't watch much TV.

Do, do, do, the funky gibbon ;)

yeah, sorry about that, but I really don`t watch all that much TV unless its documentaries or a series that I might have accidently "gotten into".

"The Good Life"

"Red Dwarf"

and "Bottom" would make up the other 3 if I`m to be fair to your question.

Yes' date=' Minister/Yes, Prime Minister

have I got news for you

spaced

Men behaving badly

Peep show

Good radio shows YT :)[/quote']

Can't believe I forgot peep show, in fact thats gonna be my number two.

There's so many that are equally up there with my top 5 I'd forgotten about...

The Young Ones, The New Statesman, Comic Strip, Monty Pythons Flying Circus, Scrubs, Spaced, South Park, Black Books, Have I got News for You, Alexi Sayle (his own show...can't remember the name, probably The Alexi Sayle Show:) and I always catch Never Mind the Buzzcocks for some Monday relief...christ, I watch far too much telly.