BOred......!

deltanova

oooohhhhhh' date=' summer holidays here. and the mass of my boredom has compressed into a sigularity and is now absorbing my sanity,

............whats everyone up to?[/quote']Nice metaphor.

Boredom usually means there is a particular aspect of you life you are neglecting. If you can identify the gap and fill it then other aspects of you life will once again be satisfying. I suggest you consider these regular and progressive exercise, intimate relationship, artistic expression, and progressive learning. Just a thought.

Summer holidays? Damn you southern hemis

Needed. It was 36 degrees in my lounge room last week, at midnight. With something like 80% humidity.

calbiterol, if you make it to Brisbane next time let me know.

Lots of money, too, for both of the above. Reading is cheap though, and the internet is free. JohnB, will do. We were actually there when I went, but it was almost a structured study-abroad program, so there was no leaving or anything. That, and it's over with. :). But yeah, I'm planning on going back in a few years to go scuba diving on the Reef, among other things. Going into the outback would be a blast as well.

yeah australias great, expecialy if u like taking photos. Im giving morrowind a break, maybe i should try beating halo 2 on legendary(its hopless i tells ya) im a chick, so a boyfriend would be more preferable. sadly im stuck at home with no way of getting out to get one. ive got plenty of reading to do, just no inclanation at the moment, im trying to learn myself some maths so im not left behind in 3 unit next year. i really donty have a problem, im just bieng pessimistic :D

Delta, definitely get the maths done, as a subject it is weighted heavily in marking. If you have any probs ask here, I'm bloody sure someone will know the answer. (Not me. I'm pretty sure 2+2 nearly always equals 4, but after that I'm lost.:D )

As for boredom, Pleiades pipped it. You have the largest repository of human knowledge at your fingertips. Information on any topic that you may find even a vague interest in. Go surfing girl.

Explore the moon, thousands of pictures from Apollo. Check out the main features of Mars. Trace the route of the spread of humanity to the new world through Archaeology sites. (Heck, you can even learn to read and write heiroglyphs on the net.)

It's like the world's largest cross referenced encyclopedia on your desk. Have a read. (Just don't neglect physical exercise as well.)