Closing down psuedoscience

blike

IT's a nice section. You can read about new, radical stuff.

fafalone said in post #4 :

take it off active topics at most, but it should definately stay so we have someplace to put all the pseudoscience crap

Yeah...somewhere to put new ideas & theories.

Is that the section where I`de post my magnetic tesla comb hair treatment for baldness then? LOL :)

I`m intrigued now, I`ve gotta go and have a look in there, If I aint back in a few days, I`ve bust a gut laffin :)

Dave, LOL, yer right! that zarkov guy`s a Hoot :)

don`t get me wrong, I`ve nothing against "radical" I think radical`s good in its place, it can lead to many undiscovered paths that lead to known scientific principals. I mean where would we be without some of the radical ideas men and inventors in or history? but this guy takes the cake :)

and the funniest part... I think he REALLY beleived half of it too! :)

thnx for the Tip :)

Darn, I thought that was the place to go to whine about and disprovoe pseudo science (what I like to do). I also thought this was a topic saying we might see the end of some pseudoscience through a new law or something. Ah well. I'll go snoop through and see what that topic has in it.