From Designing Keylogging Smartphones to Nanotech and Beyond ai;ia;dnarobotics

It's all based on the photo electric effect Einstein wrote. 

The layout of the touchscreen uses photoelectronics. 

The process Microsoft uses to interface is say light reflected through the glass off the fingertip, reflected again off of a mirror based on trigonometric functions into particular photovoltaic particles through fiber-optics. The current let off through electron excitation travels through conductive wires into LEDs which let out frequencies at alternating intervals (01s) into photo-ionics of opposing charge into a series of em motors which can change the outputs of leds which ones are on or off.

The process of installing an app that uses that interface has to do with lasers sending certain intervals of light frequencies into remote servers, usually with the satellite being the proxy, which then returns a set that makes that interface behave in a new way. You know, anything from flash-drives to neural interfaces in nanotechnologies use these.

Beyond that I have designed a stationary nanorobotic arm with two axes of rotation and now I do know how to control and automate its motion with a digital interface like an iphone. The actual operational specs require trigonometric functions as well maths in order to direct light reflected off the fingertips into the right fiber optic cables for ported to those particular induction motors which open and close the contacts for the LEDs whilst charging a microlaser (keylogging). 

It is important for any interested parties to know that if you want to manufacture any type of relevant technology in this day and age it all uses this technology. 

Edited by ImplicitDemands

1 hour ago, ImplicitDemands said:

I thought it was clear. What are you unable to understand? 

I thought it was clear. "What do you wish to discuss?" is pretty clear.

Are you trying to sell your robotic arm to us, or are you interested in the processes you've encountered, or do you want to talk about new behaviors in interfaces? Your OP was anything but clear about what you wish to discuss.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Phi for All said:

I thought it was clear. "What do you wish to discuss?" is pretty clear.

Are you trying to sell your robotic arm to us, or are you interested in the processes you've encountered, or do you want to talk about new behaviors in interfaces? Your OP was anything but clear about what you wish to discuss.

How to build a smart phone, and program every single task that it performs. 

You can do more than that, you can control lasers, which can help you make smaller parts. 

On 4/20/2024 at 8:07 PM, ImplicitDemands said:

It's all based on the photo electric effect Einstein wrote. 

No.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:07 PM, ImplicitDemands said:

The layout of the touchscreen uses photoelectronics. 

As far as I know modern touchscreens typically work either via resistive technology or capacitive technology. 

3 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

No.

As far as I know modern touchscreens typically work either via resistive technology or capacitive technology. 

Like the mouse on a laptop. Yes well, there are other ways that are easier to interface, more specifically controlling the EM motor rotations of PLFs and fiberoptics that can photoionize these motors. 

6 minutes ago, ImplicitDemands said:

Like the mouse on a laptop. Yes well, there are other ways that are easier to interface, more specifically controlling the EM motor rotations of PLFs and fiberoptics that can photoionize these motors. 

Are you by any chance using translation software? If so it is not very good; I think "technobabble" is the correct definition for the above.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

Are you by any chance using translation software? If so it is not very good; I think "technobabble" is the correct definition for the above.

Where there's ionization, there's a change in charge, i.e. magnetism. The LEDs in a touchscreen are also examples of the photoelectric effect.

If you were to ionize a neutrally charged material via the photoelectric effect, say porting a fiber optic cable to it and applying a ray of the right frequency to that cable would cause it to become positively charged and any other neutrally charged material adjacent to it, connected via a conductor, would acquire capacitance momentarily before the two neutralized. 

8 minutes ago, ImplicitDemands said:

The LEDs in a touchscreen are also examples of the photoelectric effect.

You are probably referring to  electroluminescence, not photoelectric effect.

25 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

You are probably referring to  electroluminescence, not photoelectric effect.

Photoelectric effect - As an electron returns to its normal state upon one photon entering and exiting a system, two photons are released.

Electroluminescence - Electricity takes grazes through in an atomic orbital, and light is released continually

Photovoltaics - A photon passes through an atomic medium and electrons are released

Fiber optic cable - Is the photoelectric effects applied to the atoms along the cable

Photoionization - A photon enters into a system and an electron is released from the atomic orbital and the atom is now a positive ion

Magnetism - The electrons have opposite spin causing the bodies to be magnetized

Notice I use the term "grazing through an atomic orbital continually" for electroluminescence now photoionization can also cause this to happen at one positive interval followed by a negative interval. Hence induction motor. 

2 hours ago, ImplicitDemands said:

Photoelectric effect - As an electron returns to its normal state upon one photon entering and exiting a system, two photons are released.

Photoelectric effect is basically the same as photoionization of an atom, for a single photon. Photon in, electron out.

edit: an LED is not doing this

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, swansont said:

Photoelectric effect is basically the same as photoionization of an atom, for a single photon. Photon in, electron out.

edit: an LED is not doing this

An LED is basically the reverse of photovoltaics, i.e. electroluminescence. 

4 hours ago, Mordred said:

As for it's own magnetic moment, whatever the culprit is that doesn't change the fact that magnetization is the point where the two opposing orbitals cross paths as those sides of the atom are adjacent. When I said spin I meant orbital magnetization. As in the port where the fiber optic cable connects to battery a, photoionization occurs and the conductor connecting battery a to battery b adopts one atomic orbital which attracts one end of the cylinder which has a magnet, then the orbitals reverse throughout the conductor as the positive ionized battery a takes back the additional electrons from the negatively ionized batter b, attracting the other end of the cylinder which has an anti-magnet. Your retina are like little photovoltaic batteries, their cells can experience photoinization which is not unlike the process of photosynthesis or why ionized gas in hydrothermal vents are the culprit for the creation of chemical bonds leading to the carbon based dna in our cells. If you have LEDs that are small enough, I'd wage the easiest was to program them to light up in just the right combination to produce a picture through our retina I'd wager the easiest way to program a touch screen interface is what I described here but I can use math to figure out exactly how that interface needs to be set up.

6 hours ago, ImplicitDemands said:

As for it's own magnetic moment, whatever the culprit is that doesn't change the fact that magnetization is the point where the two opposing orbitals cross paths as those sides of the atom are adjacent. When I said spin I meant orbital magnetization. As in the port where the fiber optic cable connects to battery a, photoionization occurs and the conductor connecting battery a to battery b adopts one atomic orbital which attracts one end of the cylinder which has a magnet, then the orbitals reverse throughout the conductor as the positive ionized battery a takes back the additional electrons from the negatively ionized batter b, attracting the other end of the cylinder which has an anti-magnet. Your retina are like little photovoltaic batteries, their cells can experience photoinization which is not unlike the process of photosynthesis or why ionized gas in hydrothermal vents are the culprit for the creation of chemical bonds leading to the carbon based dna in our cells. If you have LEDs that are small enough, I'd wage the easiest was to program them to light up in just the right combination to produce a picture through our retina I'd wager the easiest way to program a touch screen interface is what I described here but I can use math to figure out exactly how that interface needs to be set up.

Hard to know where to start with this gibberish. Almost everything you say is wrong, almost as if intentionally so.

Just to take one point, there is no photoionisation in the retina of the eye. Photons are absorbed by proteins called opsins, which thereby enter an excited state and change from one isomer to another (cis ->trans). The isomerised version then undergoes a chemical reaction with other molecules to start a cascade of biochemistry, resulting in a nerve signal. This is not photoionisation.   

Edited by exchemist

7 hours ago, ImplicitDemands said:

Which is not the photoelectric effect. In an LED you excite electrons to a higher band in a semiconductor, and when they drop back down you get a photon. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, swansont said:

Which is not the photoelectric effect. In an LED you excite electrons to a higher band in a semiconductor, and when they drop back down you get a photon. 

Thank you for repeating that. 

6 hours ago, exchemist said:

Hard to know where to start with this gibberish. Almost everything you say is wrong, almost as if intentionally so.

Just to take one point, there is no photoionisation in the retina of the eye. Photons are absorbed by proteins called opsins, which thereby enter an excited state and change from one isomer to another (cis ->trans). The isomerised version then undergoes a chemical reaction with other molecules to start a cascade of biochemistry, resulting in a nerve signal. This is not photoionisation.   

Proteins are made out atoms which have electrons. So at the very most basic level what is happening is literally ionization from light in the dna composing the retina. Yes when you get to the cellular level things like photosynthesis seem more complex but it's all just light and electricity interacting with each other just like the computer. 

38 minutes ago, ImplicitDemands said:

If you repeat your errors I will repeat the corrections.

38 minutes ago, ImplicitDemands said:

Proteins are made out atoms which have electrons. So at the very most basic level what is happening is literally ionization from light in the dna composing the retina. Yes when you get to the cellular level things like photosynthesis seem more complex but it's all just light and electricity interacting with each other just like the computer. 

Red light lacks the energy to ionize, so that’s not what’s going on. I’ll leave it to others to correct the biology.

1 hour ago, ImplicitDemands said:

No, this is wrong. You need to understand the difference between excitation and ionisation. Photons are often absorbed without having enough energy to eject an electron. They just move it to a higher, but still bound, energy state. This creates an excited state of the atom or molecule that has absorbed the photon. The whole of spectroscopy involves processes of this kind.

20 hours ago, ImplicitDemands said:

Electroluminescence - Electricity takes grazes through in an atomic orbital, and light is released continually

Photovoltaics - A photon passes through an atomic medium and electrons are released

Fiber optic cable - Is the photoelectric effects applied to the atoms along the cable

Photoionization - A photon enters into a system and an electron is released from the atomic orbital and the atom is now a positive ion

Magnetism - The electrons have opposite spin causing the bodies to be magnetized

Notice I use the term "grazing through an atomic orbital continually" for electroluminescence now photoionization can also cause this to happen at one positive interval followed by a negative interval. Hence induction motor. 

Fiber optic cables operate on the principle of total internal reflection, not the photoelectric effect.

Edited by Ghideon
Removed a swansont quote I added by mistake