Two plus Two Dimensional Spacetime (t,x) and (y,z)

NewScience

Spacetime is 2+2 dimensional corresponding to the two approximate inverse square laws. A four velocity is a coordinate transformation to 2D. 
  In Special Relativity the y and z coordinates are not contracted. That is the electric charge doesn’t contract Spacetime.

Gravity doesn’t affect electric charge. Gravity moves electron mass, electron mass moves electron charge. Charge isn’t mass or energy.

The mathematics of (t,x) & (y,z) is 2D planes and 2D spheres. This corresponds to Kepler’s ellipses (planes) and Coulomb’s outer surfaces (spheres).

General Relativity is also split into 2+2 dimensions. The Schwarzchild Metric doesn’t contract the transverse directions. The advance of the perihelion of Mercury stays in the orbital plane. The bending of starlight by the sun stays in the radial plane.

Can you see that this unifies gravity and electromagnetism into Spacetime?

What distinguises x to pair up with t? Why does this x go from -infinity to +infinity while y and z are compact?

9 minutes ago, NewScience said:

Can you see that this unifies gravity and electromagnetism into Spacetime?

No.

But there's worse: What happens to weak interactions and strong force? Are they outside spacetime?

Let me try to answer your questions here.

Much physics works in 1D, 2D, 3D, and 4D. An inclined plane or projectile motion for instance.

X and t in ellipses are finite. Y and z in special relativity go on and on.

The other answer is that it’s seen that the weak force has been united with EM and the strong force will be.

I am explaining 2D spheres for electromagnetism.

Coulomb’s Law is that electric charge resides on the outer surface of an isolated conductor. The outer surface indicates 2D Spacetime.

Here’s more to see:

Electric charge is not mass so the two approximate inverse square laws are independent. In electron/positron annihilation the gamma ray equals the two masses and the charge goes to Spacetime.

16 hours ago, NewScience said:

Spacetime is 2+2 dimensional corresponding to the two approximate inverse square laws.

What is 2+2 dimensional? Two of space and two of time?

You need 3 spatial dimensions to get the inverse square law. The behavior requires a 2-D surface that depends on radial distance, i.e. three dimensions. If you only had two, the interaction would drop off as 1/r  

https://bigthink.com/starts-with-a-bang/gravity-extra-dimensions/

10 hours ago, NewScience said:

I am explaining 2D spheres for electromagnetism.

There is no such thing as a 2D sphere

Let me explain.

2+2 dimensional Spacetime is (t,x) time and one dimension of space plus (y,z) two dimensions of space.

Spacetime is sometimes 1D, sometimes 2D, sometimes 3D, sometimes 4D depending on the experiment. So Spacetime isn’t only 2+2 dimensional.

You can Google 2 dimensional sphere as it’s a common notion. But it’s like location on the Earth is found with latitude and longitude.

4 hours ago, NewScience said:

Let me explain.

2+2 dimensional Spacetime is (t,x) time and one dimension of space plus (y,z) two dimensions of space.

You have listed three spatial dimensions. 

This clarifies nothing for me.

Spacetime is sometimes 1D, sometimes 2D, sometimes 3D, sometimes 4D depending on the experiment. So Spacetime isn’t only 2+2 dimensional.

You can have situations where a you only need to look at one, or two dimensions. But it’s got three spatial dimensions 

You can Google 2 dimensional sphere as it’s a common notion. But it’s like location on the Earth is found with latitude and longitude.

It’s the 2-D surface of a sphere, which is a three-dimensional object. Why not just just say that?

You can’t have 1/r^2 if you’re excluding r

I’m not sure I understand these objections but let me try to explain.

In the Unified Field Theory t and x comes from gravity and y and z comes from EM.

Sometimes the reality only has less than four dimensions. Quantum jumps are like a photograph is all in one plane. Schroedinger’s Cat is solved by time jumps. The cow jumped over the moon is in a plane.

Distant Quantum Entanglement is time independent.

The inverse square law is four dimensional (t,x) + (y,z) = (t,x,y,z)

A sphere can have intrinsic geometry or extrinsic geometry.

2 hours ago, NewScience said:

In the Unified Field Theory t and x comes from gravity and y and z comes from EM.

That doesn't make any sense that I can see.

2 hours ago, NewScience said:

Sometimes the reality only has less than four dimensions. Quantum jumps are like a photograph is all in one plane. Schroedinger’s Cat is solved by time jumps. The cow jumped over the moon is in a plane.

This is just word salad.

I suppose you could say 2D sphere could refer to S2, which is the sphere that can be described with 2 parameters. IOW: The sphere that can be embedded in a flat 3-dimensional space. Mathematicians sometimes talk about:

S1: The circle (the 1-sphere)

S2: The ordinary sphere (the 2-sphere)

S3: The glome or hypersphere (the 3-sphere):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-sphere

Etc.

That as to the maths of it.

As to the physiscs of it, as @swansont has pointed out, this would be a strange physics with a 2-dimensional time and a 2-dimensional space in which inverse-square law wouldn't hold.

So it's a non-starter.

4 minutes ago, joigus said:

this would be a strange physics with a 2-dimensional time and a 2-dimensional space in which inverse-square law wouldn't hold.

(t,x) isn’t even two-dimensional time unless we’re redefining what x stands for (without any explanation)

2 hours ago, swansont said:

(t,x) isn’t even two-dimensional time unless we’re redefining what x stands for (without any explanation)

True. Last time I was thinking what on earth that (t,x) (y,z) even means, with no metric or interval, or anything else to tell them apart.