Has anyone studied at Tech?

Alej65

Hello everyone, I have been teaching for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of Clinical Management and I am looking for an economical and distance learning alternative, I saw a university called Tech but I don't know anything about them, do you have any experience studying at Tech or any other information that could be useful to me apart from what is on their website. Thx!

Edited by Alej65
bad spelling

1 hour ago, JaimeOchoa said:

Hello, I recently took a course at TECH and the truth is that the quality was very good.

But I heard their Clinical Management courses involve handling snakes and walking across hot coals. And some of the student testimonials on the website were written in crayon. Is this a personal choice or a requirement?

The teachers were always helpful, whereas there are other places where they don't even talk to you...

Can you give me the names of the schools where the teachers don't talk to you? That sounds ideal, actually.

but the best thing was that I was able to study at my own pace.

I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY studies at their own pace. It's impossible not to, really, so this seems like you're using buzzwords to emphasize something that happens anyway at every school. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Alessandro P. said:

I have known tech for almost 3 years and I have already completed 2 masters at this university. It has been very useful for me to grow in my work and I will continue to train with them.

The contact number for this "university" is located in Tenerife, whereas its website implies it is in the United Kingdom. I think you may be pumping a scam.  

1 hour ago, exchemist said:

The contact number for this "university" is located in Tenerife, whereas its website implies it is in the United Kingdom. I think you may be pumping a scam.  

I wonder if the OP "Alej" and "Alessandro" are the same person.

14 minutes ago, Genady said:

I wonder if the OP "Alej" and "Alessandro" are the same person.

Or bots. The list of “teaching staff” on the website has exclusively Spanish names. Probably someone has gone through the local phone book. Noteworthy too that the moment you click on anything you get a pop-up talking about money and offering a discount. That’s not what you see on any genuine university website.

Edited by exchemist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/21/2023 at 2:54 PM, Alej65 said:

Hello everyone, I have been teaching for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of Clinical Management and I am looking for an economical and distance learning alternative, I saw a university called Tech but I don't know anything about them, do you have any experience studying at Tech or any other information that could be useful to me apart from what is on their website. Thx!

It's great that you're seeking to enhance your skills in Clinical Management. When considering a distance learning program, it's essential to gather information beyond what's available on the university's website. Ensure that the university and the specific program you're interested in are accredited. Accreditation ensures that the institution meets certain academic standards. You can check accreditation through reputable accreditation bodies in your region.