Conversation with revprez moved to metaphysics (see link)

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?p=209231#post209231

I was asking revprez about his views on cosmology and evolution.

I am still curious and would like to continue, if he would have the courtesy to reply.

The end-segment of the thread we were in, has been moved to Metaphysics, which is fine with me. Except that it does not show up on the Homepage board, so revprez may not know where to look for it.

So this post is intended to show up on the Homepage board and to provide a link to where the tailend of the thread we were in went to.

I've never felt bad about banning anyone until now. I don't regret it but I'm sad for the necessity. revprez is an extremely smart and knowledgable person who used to add a great deal to this forum. I don't know why he became so hateful.

As YT2095 put it, he'd have been an asset if he hadn't been twisted by the Dark Side.

revprez is an extremely smart and knowledgable person who used to add a great deal to this forum. I don't know why he became so hateful.

I'll take your word on that, but all I have seen from him is attempts to pick fights by picking apart every little thing you say in an overly pedantic and insulting manner. He did nothing but derail threads and frustrate people, and you did a good thing by banning him. We are all happy, so don't feel bad.

I never understood beyond narcissism why anyone would even want or try to somehow "win" in a scientific debate. Proving facts and figures to correct some one is one thing, but twisting words to make yourself "win" is inane in my opinion and counter-productive.

Sorry I needed to say that, cause after reading the above thread where he got banned, I found myself getting irritated reading his posts, which is odd for some one with much patience like I have. :mad:

I never understood beyond narcissism why anyone would even want or try to somehow "win" in a scientific debate. Proving facts and figures to correct some one is one thing, but twisting words to make yourself "win" is inane in my opinion and counter-productive.

This reminds me of this nice little picture: http://photos1.blogger.com/img/200/1549/320/retarded-1.1.jpg