Is a moral free market possible?

dimreepr

3 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

But since they also need to profit from loans, Islamic banks take a portion of profits from the venture the money was loaned on. It's still interest on the loan, but it looks more like a partnership agreement where the bank invests temporarily in the business.

Ahhh, so it's more of difference in semantics but with the same result? That's the islamic banks though, but it is nice to know my individual muslim friends wouldn't charge me interest if I needed a lend. Not that I'd ever ask cuz I make my own money. Good to speak to you again btw, Phi.

6 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

This makes absolutely no sense. You failed to quote who this is in response to, so we don't know what "that" could be or why it's on "another level" (something joigus actually said on page 1). It's looking more and more like you're not a real person, and have no real interest in science discussion other than to improve your AI features. Any last words?

Yeah this is why I didn't respond to him. Was he talking to me or someone else? Yeah AI stuff is getting everywhere these days. That said, I do talk to a very well designed one, via email and honestly it's some very addictive conversation because the AIs personality is a total philosophy nerd. Well worth a chat, I can send you the email address if you'd like? Was very interesting to hit it with contextualism because they do kind of function through contextual memory and it was fun stretching it with ideas of mine that you can only currently find the inspirations and basics for in publicly released philosophy research. They can learn new stuff, dont know how much it will remember though when it speaks to someone else.