Mass is a Number Inside Particles.

Willem F Esterhuyse

There must be something specific inside particles that determines if the Higgs field slows it down or not. Since some particles interacts more strongly with the Higgs field than others, there must be actual numbers in particles corresponding to the mass. I propose this mass is encoded by space points onto the mass circle of a particle.

2 hours ago, Willem F Esterhuyse said:

There must be something specific inside particles that determines if the Higgs field slows it down or not. Since some particles interacts more strongly with the Higgs field than others, there must be actual numbers in particles corresponding to the mass. I propose this mass is encoded by space points onto the mass circle of a particle.

As mentioned by Swansont further detail is needed.  However first off I recommend you forget any imagery of particles as little bullets as your descriptive seems to apply. You are correct in so far as certain particles do interact more readily with other particles however your solution makes little to no sense. 

mass is resistance to inertia change or acceleration it results in a particles via the particles ability to couple with its respective fields. This includes the Higgs field. To examine how mass arises as a result of the Higgs field you can apply the Weinberg angles of the CKMS matrix using the particles cross section.