Mr

Edenjs

Hello everybody,

Here I have some constructive research on my project which I have through my experiments on my YouTube channel,

explaining how a near copper coin from 2010 gained a obvious visible appearance of carbon from my last experiment,

supporting that my project works this is a lot to explain so please feel free to click the link and watch,

how I did this process of turning a clean near copper coin into a apparent coat of accumulated carbon.

YT link removed

14 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Posting to advertise your youtube channel violates our rules on advertising. If you want to discuss something, it needs to be posted here

Sorry I shared it to make a long story short, il correct it.

14 hours ago, Edenjs said:

Hello everybody,

Here I have some constructive research on my project which I have through my experiments on my YouTube channel,

explaining how a near copper coin from 2010 gained a obvious visible appearance of carbon from my last experiment,

supporting that my project works this is a lot to explain so please feel free to click the link and watch,

how I did this process of turning a clean near copper coin into a apparent coat of accumulated carbon.

YT link removed

Still against the rules is the name YT channel it's got all my results from experiments on.

Edited by Phi for All
No advertising, please.

5 hours ago, Edenjs said:

Sorry I shared it to make a long story short, il correct it.

Please stop quoting his YT channel is the name YT channel it's got all my results from experiments on.

No you need to discuss your ideas here, in words.

If you have been changing the appearance of copper coins, that sounds like chemistry rather than astronomy and cosmology. Is there a reason why you chose to post under this heading? 

Edited by Phi for All

14 hours ago, Edenjs said:

Hello everybody,

YT link removed

Yeah it's physics cause it's energy that is the reason it gained carbon and intend to use this knowledge for a craft to get me to space.

Edited by Edenjs
I dont intend spam

53 minutes ago, Edenjs said:

Yeah it's physics cause it's energy that is the reason it gained carbon and intend to use this knowledge for a craft to get me to space.

51 minutes ago, Genady said:

Spam, spam, spam, ... 

Sorry this was not my intention

18 minutes ago, Edenjs said:

Sorry this was not my intention

Actions are the proof of (good) intentions, not weasel words.

Your thread has reached post 6 but you still have not complied with requests from other members nor polite instructions from the moderators to comply with the rules here.

I am reporting this thread for you yanking our chain.

1 hour ago, Edenjs said:

!

Moderator Note

The reasons we don't discuss video blogs are many, and based on past experience. Is it possible for you to post your data here for us to analyze, or is it all in video format? Science discussion may not be the best route for you if you're visually based.