The starchild skull from Mexico.

Has anybody got an explanation for the structure of the skull found in Mexico called the Starchild. I read the last DNA tests were inconclusive as to its degree of human traits.

It sure looks like a bug eyed ET and the scientific investigations on it seem to be valid, or is it just a big hoax.

Just aman

It's good to see you all again and I appreciate help since I have to familiarize myself with the new format. I'm glad yer still around Faf, I heard they had all the UM students in jail but I guess they let you back out. Shouldn't all try for those football scholarships.

The Starchild skull seems to be legit according to all the elimination of natural causes. I liked the arguments but they are one sided. Where are the project Blue Book people now.

In this information age we just might be able to find out enough pieces to put a puzzle together.

Is there a medical reason for a skull to be this deformed?

Just aman

• 1 year later...

isn't scull warping a common practice in some cultures. i think the cultures that do it are no longer around. many cultures screw up thier bodies.

ex1.) chinese bind feet.

ex.2) elongation of necks (forgot the name of the tribe. i think it is in africa)

Firstly, how the heck are you going to warp a skull like that? A bicycle pump?

At any rate, the cultures that did skull-warping pressed a baby's head between two boards for a few years to give the head a more enlongated appearance. I think the Inca did that, or at least one of the Mesoamerican peoples. I'm not entirely sure, though.

• 4 weeks later...

No I think that this skull is beyond human interaction (physically warping it), I would say that it's a human with a prominent genetic disorder.

An old friend (not really friend, just a fellow student) of mine who now lives in Salt Lake City, had a head much like that of the artist's rendition. He was a creepy little fellow. Large eyes, skinny as anything, long finger, arms, legs and toes. And a triangular head like the one in the drawing.

I dunno, I think it would look a little more decisive if a jaw was recovered.

• 7 years later...

this is a hoax.

until today there is nor real evidence of aliens on earth including Area 5 where they suppose to have a dead body on an aliens.

if aliens visit us everyday they are doing great job in keep it quiet.

you can read more here: (no you can't, because a moderator removed the link - our forum is no place to advertise your own websites)

Edited by CaptainPanic
link removed

The StarChild Skull was a hoax when it first showed up, and it is still a hoax. Or, more accurately, it is simply a child's skull from an archeological site. There is nothing unusual or out of the ordinary about it. It is being hyped, but it is nothing.

Rich