I'm noticing a pattern

Kittenpuncher

57 minutes ago, Kittenpuncher said:

Generally, the government, but also, some people that I've met personally

How could someone have made you forget stuff or removed entire words from existence? Is that rational? How much of what you think would you class as suspicions vs certainties? 

How would you describe your inner dialogue? On a scale of 1-5, 5 being within your control, 1 not being in your control at all. Do you believe all of your inner dialogical agents have your best interests at heart?

Is challenging and questioning some of your scarier thoughts difficult for you? 

How did you end up homeless and where is your family in all this?

To be frank, You are only 2 years younger than I am, but seem to be going through very similar issues that I myself went through. I was homeless, on the verge of psychosis, doing drugs, angry with everyone and burning bridges left, right and centre. I have about 8 out of 10 ACEs, (Adverse childhood experiences) although I think the questionnaire is in need of updating or may have already made a revised version. Anyway that's just used as a psychiatric tool to evaluate what sort of childhood a person may have had, in regards to suspected PTSD. (DISCLAIMER, I am not a psychiatrist and as such I am not in the position to diagnose anyone with any mental illnesses and you should never assume you know exactly what you may or may not have without consulting with a professional Psychiatrist.)

That said, in your position it is difficult to find that sort of help and you can't therapy away the emotional strain of being homeless. Believe me, I know that.

So first things first. You need stable housing. Would you permit me to make contact with some charities or local government housing officials to see how we could go about getting you a place to stay?

Out of curiosity, and with zero intent to judge, have you at any point in your life recieved a diagnosis of a mental illness, neurological condition or a life long physical disability?

Are you currently taking any drugs and if yes; do you want to quit?

I can help with some of this stuff, without you having to give me any identifying information on you, save town or city of residence. 

You seem like an intelligent and caring person at heart. I think you're probably completely capable of taking the steps you need to take back a firm hold of your life again. 

Now, I can only talk to people and give you pointers. I can't do anything else other than that. The most that we can all do for you is encourage you to take those steps, so that you can reach a point where you are safe enough to truly think and action how you want to make your mark on the world, in a positive way.

1 hour ago, MSC said:

How could someone have made you forget stuff or removed entire words from existence? Is that rational? How much of what you think would you class as suspicions vs certainties? 

How would you describe your inner dialogue? On a scale of 1-5, 5 being within your control, 1 not being in your control at all. Do you believe all of your inner dialogical agents have your best interests at heart?

Is challenging and questioning some of your scarier thoughts difficult for you? 

How did you end up homeless and where is your family in all this?

To be frank, You are only 2 years younger than I am, but seem to be going through very similar issues that I myself went through. I was homeless, on the verge of psychosis, doing drugs, angry with everyone and burning bridges left, right and centre. I have about 8 out of 10 ACEs, (Adverse childhood experiences) although I think the questionnaire is in need of updating or may have already made a revised version. Anyway that's just used as a psychiatric tool to evaluate what sort of childhood a person may have had, in regards to suspected PTSD. (DISCLAIMER, I am not a psychiatrist and as such I am not in the position to diagnose anyone with any mental illnesses and you should never assume you know exactly what you may or may not have without consulting with a professional Psychiatrist.)

That said, in your position it is difficult to find that sort of help and you can't therapy away the emotional strain of being homeless. Believe me, I know that.

So first things first. You need stable housing. Would you permit me to make contact with some charities or local government housing officials to see how we could go about getting you a place to stay?

Out of curiosity, and with zero intent to judge, have you at any point in your life recieved a diagnosis of a mental illness, neurological condition or a life long physical disability?

Are you currently taking any drugs and if yes; do you want to quit?

I can help with some of this stuff, without you having to give me any identifying information on you, save town or city of residence. 

You seem like an intelligent and caring person at heart. I think you're probably completely capable of taking the steps you need to take back a firm hold of your life again. 

Now, I can only talk to people and give you pointers. I can't do anything else other than that. The most that we can all do for you is encourage you to take those steps, so that you can reach a point where you are safe enough to truly think and action how you want to make your mark on the world, in a positive way.

Basically it's pretty hard to explain to you if you're not the sort that's dealt with things like people reading your mind aloud in public all the time and stuff

In terms of how much control I have over my own thoughts it is generally somewhere between 1 and 2 

Generally the controlling individuals have the utmost of bad intentions however something is preventing it from inciting or allowing acts of violence on my part for now

There is a spirit that I see, I believe that it is the Holy Spirit, and it is perhaps one of two influences in my life with any sort of good intentions

Horribly enough the other presences are trying hard to eliminate it's presence from my life and destroy it in general

I would say no, if it was it doesn't matter, these people are absolutely dedicated to walking all over whatever it is I think and believe, and want to change me into an obviously terrible person

Umm I already tried to answer about my homelessness and my family

I guess I'm not too comfortable with that idea, I appreciate the offer but I don't really expect anyone to help me

I said general three times in that post which reflects the militant effort out towards my overall undoing (in general!)

Edited by Kittenpuncher

9 hours ago, Kittenpuncher said:

Basically it's pretty hard to explain to you if you're not the sort that's dealt with things like people reading your mind aloud in public all the time and stuff

I'm curious about a physics of this. Does mind create a field outside your body such that this field has all the detailed information about the mind's state?

48 minutes ago, iNow said:

I'm noticing a pattern, too, specifically one demonstrative of schizoid tendencies. 

Agreed. Not being a professional in mental illness, I see little to be gained from engaging someone who seems to be suffering from it.   

5 hours ago, exchemist said:

Agreed. Not being a professional in mental illness, I see little to be gained from engaging someone who seems to be suffering from it.

Especially since they don't seem to want help for it or are too afraid to take it.

On 4/14/2022 at 6:28 AM, Genady said:

I'm curious about a physics of this. Does mind create a field outside your body such that this field has all the detailed information about the mind's state?

There's a number of ways

Most of them are unspeakably dumb

Your idea would be pretty complicated

And the victim would have the upper hand in a potential struggle

Anyway

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia almost ten years ago

The truthfulness of that diagnosis was extremely questionable based on what has happened to me

By the way, there are wikipedia pages for thought withdrawals and thought insertions, if you're wondering

But most of my "symptoms" are pretty hard to find information about