Would you please delete my account

Der_Neugierige

People insult because of my poor English skills, people arent serious to admit that my homosexuality is caused by a inborn biological problem, get rude comments etc. I absolutly dont need that, sorry! 

2 minutes ago, TheVat said:

Time, perhaps, for some candid self-reflection.  

Self relevtion of what? Did I insult someone? Did I say scientic BS? What self reflection?

At Swantson please delete my account!

Edited by Der_Neugierige

10 minutes ago, Der_Neugierige said:

This forum annoys me. Is there a way to delete my account, because YOU piss me off.

!

Moderator Note

You could read but not post. You could leave for a while and see if you feel differently in a year or two. Or we could ban you, and then you can't open up any other accounts. But we don't delete accounts because it would leave funny holes in our conversations where your posts used to be.

I'll leave it up to you.

7 minutes ago, Der_Neugierige said:

People insult because of my poor English skills,

I couldn't find such insults. People asking you what you mean, or for more clarification, are not insulting you. They just want to be clear.

7 minutes ago, Der_Neugierige said:

people arent serious to admit that my homosexuality is xaused by a inborn biological problem, get rude comments etc.

People are disagreeing with you. Why would you expect them to admit something they don't trust as correct? Trying to help with your understanding of the science is not rude, not even close.

4 minutes ago, Der_Neugierige said:

People insult because of my poor English skills, people arent serious to admit that my homosexuality is caused by a inborn biological problem, get rude comments etc. I absolutly dont need that, sorry! 

Self reflection of what? Did I insult someone? Did I say scientic BS? What self reflection?

At Swantson please delete my account!

Come now.  We all benefit from a look in the mirror, from honest self-appraisal.  It does not mean there is anything is wrong with you.  Gay is cool.  You love men.  Men have loved other men, in various ways, from the dawn of time.  Nothing wrong with that.  Love is good.  Many of the great minds and creative people of our history were gay.  It is something to be proud of.   Elsewhere you said you were ugly.  So what?  Men like Wallace Shawn, Woody Allen, Jon Polito, Michael Emerson, and many many others, have put themselves and their homely faces in front of cameras with great success and even created appealing characters.  Some women find irregular features sexy - I know, because I married one!  

As for scientific BS, again, so what?  What is wrong with saying bullshit, if you are among people who can help you spot the bullshit and figure out why it's bullshit?  Everyone spouts bullshit, it is part of the human condition, and part of learning.  

Even as you claim to want to depart, you keep interacting with us.  Which puts the lie to your claim.  If you really wanted to leave, you would just stop posting and visiting the site.  You would not need any dramatically announced breakup to effect that departure.