Why we are alone...

5 minutes ago, Andrew William Henderson said:

At what point in time will all the hydrogen atoms be identical ...,?

Because the electrons and quarks are identical. They are so identical that one cannot tell the difference between an electron from one atom to another electron from any other atom.

I don't know if it's fair to say it like that, but with the same starting electron, neutrono or proton, we can do different chemical  results by combining these particles several times.

It is these combinations, random or not, which give the differences.

10 hours ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

Yes, water is water.

Please retract your claim that "you haven't produced one example of anything happening the same twice or a dissimilar chemical reaction producing another same." It's the intellectually honest thing to do.

No ..because you haven't given an example water isnt just water ....if you can derive a distinction between the two waters they are not the same ..as I've said two water molecules are just two mountains or two trees ...they can be exact its physical law .. you're not been intellectually honest .  It takes a quick look on wikipedia to substantiate this ....

!

Moderator Note

I've had enough of the arguments in bad faith (violating rule 2.12) and the soapboxing (violating 2.8)

Scientific discussion has to be backed up by science. It's not just saying "Nuh uh" to each rebuttal. You had ample opportunity to add some rigor to your argument, and you didn't.

Don't re-introduce this topic.