Nested Centers of Force Theory

Clay Gillespie

This theory likens our solar system to a light bulb with the sun being as the constant emittence of a filament and frames the Earth as a light bulb within a light, having itself a measure of constant emanation of light as well as capacity to store absorbed light from the sun. Additionally the theory frames thought to show that every heavenly body capable of producing light has atmosphere, and those objects incapable of constant light eminence have no atmosphere. 

...the scientific cast of mind examines the world critically, as if many alternative worlds might exist, as if other things might be here which are not. Then we are forced to ask why what we see is present and not something else. Why are the Sun and moon and the planets spheres? Why not pyramids, or cubes, or dodecahedra? Why not irregular, jumbly shapes? Why so symmetrical, worlds? If you spend any time spinning hypotheses, checking to see whether they make sense, whether they conform to what else we know. Thinking of tests you can pose to substantiate or deflate hypotheses, you will find yourself doing science. 
— Carl Sagan

This theory explains that the heavenly body that enfolds a secondary heavenly body within its circumference of constant emanation has gravity over that now orbiting satellite. Here you can imagine a bubble pushing into the outer layer of a larger bubble and for a short while sharing a part of their circumference with each other until the smaller has become whole yet inside the larger. At this point the internal dynamics of the larger center of force will prescribe the orbital path of the inferior center of force.

Edited by Clay Gillespie
Clairification

Nested Centers of Force and Time Space Fabric

The time space fabric surrounding each planet orbiting the sun represents the local conditions of the fluid dynamics of the larger Superior center of force and the local pressure surrounding the Inferior center of force. Nested centers of force theory states each Inferior center of force will have spin equal to its constant emanation measurement. It’s C.E.M, or the total amount of light emanated from the Inferior, nested, center of force. “Because the constant emanation of the Superior center of force originates from the center of the overall gravitational field the pressure on the area that keeps the center of the Superior center of force in shadow, eclipses the Superior center of force from an observer position of a straight line trough both the Superior and Inferior Centers, will be lowest and constitute the orbital equator of the Inferior center of force unless acted upon by other forces.”

Edited by Clay Gillespie
Clarification

It admits itself to easy investigation. This is what we already know, these are more like tenets.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Einstein

What do you think Einstein realized about light bending around the moon?

I’m thinking it rushes to the lowest pressure area.

But like a cast shadow it will never be full measure.

But spin...

Any imperfection in circlitude would determine (initial) spin.

Edited by Clay Gillespie
Clarification

Jesus guys, this can work both ways.

Living breathing human being here, not an evidence machine. Got something insightful to throw out, It’ll give us a context to work from. I mean, prove what, Jesus loves you, gum drops should cost a dollar fifty.

Edited by Clay Gillespie
Clairification

1 minute ago, Clay Gillespie said:

"As a good christian, I'm always going to disagree with any proof you try to give me." -Peter BE cimp

on a scale from one to 10, how meaningful is this quote to you?

What has that got to do with your theory?

14 minutes ago, Clay Gillespie said:

Jesus is standing on the eclipsed side of the earth noticing spin talking to mom.

I mean can disagree with that?

She’s got her arm around Einstein and he’s taking pictures of the eclipse.

I do believe you Mordred.

Please don't I am a devout Christian and nothing in the Bible states thou shalt live in ignorance.

My religous beliefs  have never prevented me from learning science or physics at any level. If that's your hang up then that is your issue to deal with.

Then we're agreed this is a science forum and the Speculation forum has rules to be followed. One of those rules is scientific rigor.

The pinned threads above contain those rules.

Now can you clarify how your theory is suppose to work in some format that leads to a decent discussion. I love a good educational debate. I also enjoy a good challenge it exercises the mind so please do try to describe your theory a bit better so we can have an intelligent discussion on its merit.

This is pointless this thread will get locked at this rate. When you have something worth discussing let me know.  I don't need to pretend anything you can search my posts on this forum and make your own choice. It matters not to me what you believe.